Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will take Shoenmaker this week in order to have a look at this week's newbies. I'm thinking a lot of them could be 1 and done and don't really want to have them stuck languishing on my bench for the remainder for the year.

Might be getting off Day a touch early, given he has West Coast and Geelong post bye, but Walsh has the higher ceiling and realistically Day isn't top 8.

Newman another with a ceiling and his run home is great. Happy to take the punt on him given I'm stuck at 4.5k rank.

I have 20 'premiums' playing this week and 22 'premiums' for next week.

Newman D6, Simpkin M8, Moore F6. If Simpkin doesn't fire, he goes for a Rozee type. Hopefully he tons and I can instead get Tom Green up to Bont/Naicos.

1718883538780.png

Last edited:

So going through the big list of rookies

1. Gru: Probably the safest JS wise, an out of form Cadman should give him a few games to settle in. Probably a downgrade for next week.

2. Brown/Tholstrup: one could cop the vest but both play a role that the Dees need right now. Koltyn more pricey.

3. Cleary: likely sub if it isn’t Campbell and probably a one and done

4: Evans: Don’t know a heap about him but he should be ok if they’ve omitted a defender for him but Ken’s a campaigner who draws subs out of a hat so who knows.

5: Davies: Highly likely one and done, Cox not far away from returning and Draper has run out of juice.

6: Brain: Absolutely baffled McKenna wasn’t dropped after that stinker on Friday night, if he’s not the sub, Shadeau will be.

Brain has serious fantasy scoring potential and McKenna looks cooked. Big call ahead.

So going through the big list of rookies

1. Gru: Probably the safest JS wise, an out of form Cadman should give him a few games to settle in. Probably a downgrade for next week.

2. Brown/Tholstrup: one could cop the vest but both play a role that the Dees need right now. Koltyn more pricey.

3. Cleary: likely sub if it isn’t Campbell and probably a one and done

4: Evans: Don’t know a heap about him but he should be ok if they’ve omitted a defender for him but Ken’s a campaigner who draws subs out of a hat so who knows.

5: Davies: Highly likely one and done, Cox not far away from returning and Draper has run out of juice.

6: Brain: Absolutely baffled McKenna wasn’t dropped after that stinker on Friday night, if he’s not the sub, Shadeau will be.
Cox is aiming for round 18 I believe, is in the twos 2's this week for only 60 mins, has been out for a long time, missing all preseason, getting right for round 1 and missing since.

So its more like 3 and done

Having said that, Davies is a dour defender KPD, can't pick him anyway

Aaaaahhhh yes ......BUT !!!

Whitfield has a plan ...

View attachment 2025054
I'm guessing his cunning plan is to:

Run Away GIF

View attachment 2025105
Going to keep spud powell for another week, Merrett ripe for the picking
Same, Powell may drop under $600k just this week, but I really want Zerrett / Salem combo. Will be 21 on field - really need it with still having a couple of midpricers in Hind and Lohmann.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hands down, the hardest week this season. With uncertainty around Sexton, I've pivoted to Sullivan + Moyle + Steele > K.Brown + Houston + Merrett. Leaves me with 20 this week and Tom Powell as my worst on field moving out of the byes.

1718931930042.png

My trades. About 180k in bank to 'complete' the team with no rookies next week with a D6. Gonna be just short of Sinclair so looking like I will aim for Ed Richards.

View attachment 2025361

My trades. About 180k in bank to 'complete' the team with no rookies next week with a D6. Gonna be just short of Sinclair so looking like I will aim for Ed Richards.
Ed Richards looks settled in that mid role so he's a good shout for the back end of the year.

Mckercher not getting a game has thrown me a bit. Need someone under his price that’ll give me a similar output or should I just go a rookie and bank all the cash? Simpkin looks like the only one and I’m not sure I want to go there

Mckercher not getting a game has thrown me a bit. Need someone under his price that’ll give me a similar output or should I just go a rookie and bank all the cash? Simpkin looks like the only one and I’m not sure I want to go there
Traders last night flagged Blicavs as he's playing solo ruck apparently.
Would be a risky move.

Traders last night flagged Blicavs as he's playing solo ruck apparently.
Would be a risky move.
Yeah did hear that. Anyone got any stats on his scores playing solo ruck?

Would be keener if he had a low BE because there’s a good chance it’s only a one or two week thing and that’s probably as long as I’d keep him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back