Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2024 out, 2025 in.

Problem solved.

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by The Block

Looking at Sexton up to any mid and looping Mannagh/Dowling at F6 for the next couple weeks

Then next week probably Dale to anyone

Would rather have a promising type rook on field over carrying multiple frauds with big price tags to give the illusion of a complete team

Last edited:

Have a feeling that trade plans may be irrelevant atm tbh

Everything dictates on Heeney and maybe Gawn (and Izak for those that went there)

If Heeney is out for 1wk, do we hold or fold? Could be the question of the week...

Last edited:
Clark > Mannagh
Amon > Rozee

Also have Sidebum in the mids but a bit hard to trade him out off a 128 so he'll go to Dunkley next week

Have a feeling that trade plans may be irrelevant atm tbh

Everything dictates on Heeney and maybe Gawn (and Izak for those that went there)

If Heeney is out for 1wk, do we hold or fold? Could be the question of the week...
You'd hold Heeney unless you were at the top end. Even then, burning two trades on him is still a big price to pay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking either one of Green / Crisp / Martin down to McKercher and a rookie downgrade to Mannagh to bank 300-400k for next week to get final rookie off field. Or see what I can do with a one up one down in the forward line and not get McKercher. What do we think?
McKercher's BE will be too irresistible I think. He and Mannagh are both in that bracket

McKercher's BE will be too irresistible I think. He and Mannagh are both in that bracket
Only slight flag with Kerch is Fisher could be back this week. Considering that a key to North's revival has been centered around having only one cheapie merchant and less chip chip in general, I could personally see Kerch moved to the middle (maybe the wing going off the North board's thoughts)

Most of North's recent backlines named have had three tall defenders, two small defenders and one roaming HB

Mason Wood might be the F6 saviour we need with Sexton looking so poor.

Only slight flag with Kerch is Fisher could be back this week. Considering that a key to North's revival has been centered around having only one cheapie merchant and less chip chip in general, I could personally see Kerch moved to the middle (maybe the wing going off the North board's thoughts)

Most of North's recent backlines named have had three tall defenders, two small defenders and one roaming HB
Nah tucker has been playing back there while Colby was out. I suspect he's the one that gets moved if Fish is back.

Going with this for now, Jez has put himself back into form the last couple of weeks, and it means my team is rookie free.

If a $200ker pops up I’ll take a punt on Mason Wood.

If Heeney gets rubbed out for that hit on Webster I have Tholstrup as cover

IMG_2802.jpeg

Stuck in no mans land. Feel like I need McKercher but then can't afford the next string of forwards, e.g. Moore/Kennedy. Mannagh in as a loop on Friday seems a play. Even a 70 would be a saver and then I'll definitely have the cash for an upgrade next week. This is pending the outcome of Heeney (in Brownlow contention so I'm saying he gets off).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back