Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heeney 1 week
Rankine 4 weeks.

**** me, Gawn, Heeney and Sexton potentially dropped is cooked.
Heeney will get off 100%. The AFL never rub out Brownlow fancies.

Anyone interested in Wood as a trade in for Sexton? He had a poor week against a difficult Sydney match up but taking out his 11 early in the year due to injury, Wood's average is 90 which is thereabouts in the top 6.

Heeney 1 week
Rankine 4 weeks.

**** me, Gawn, Heeney and Sexton potentially dropped is cooked.
Heeney will get off at the tribunal, they just had to make a song and dance about it.

Rankine out is f*cked. Can’t believe my luck bringing him in the week he gets rubbed out for most of the season off what was a pretty unlucky hit

Heeney will get off 100%. The AFL never rub out Brownlow fancies.

Anyone interested in Wood as a trade in for Sexton? He had a poor week against a difficult Sydney match up but taking out his 11 early in the year due to injury, Wood's average is 90 which is thereabouts in the top 6.
Heeney will get off at the tribunal, they just had to make a song and dance about it.

Rankine out is f*cked. Can’t believe my luck bringing him in the week he gets rubbed out for most of the season
Yeah even if he doesn't im holding, Gawn 100% traded now as hes 2-3 weeks and Sexton can still drop 50's if he isn't dropped, my rook can do that instead :p.

Yeah Wood's another option, but he isn't playing fulltime wing is he? If so id be set on it.
I have enough for Moore so i might just go thay way.

But Fisher, Moore or Wood are my options going forward, talked myself out of Hill lol.

Yeah just all those horrible scores scare me regardless of the run, i can afford Moore whos abit safer. Wood also a good possible option. To many options to choose from.
I can only afford a FWD up to 700k so will have to punt on him.

If a 200k rookie pops up I can go with Mason Wood

Heeney out unfortunately rules out me getting Dunkley this week.

So its either
Reville and D'Ambrosio to Mannagh and Butters (with Mannagh and Dowling to provide Heeney cover)
or
Heeney and D'Ambrosio to M.Kennedy and Butters. Means I have to trade Heeney back in next week likely for Sexton, and miss out on Mannagh.

Yeah in that case not alot of options :p. but limited cash for sure.

Kennedy another option.
My only flag with Kennedy is that Vossy loves throwing him the vest randomly

On the Saints talk, if we wanna go super risky Pou is dirt cheap and finally looked good in the mids yesterday, obviously not gonna ton up every game but if he can get you 80s you’d be happy and it gives you enough cash to luxury trade for the second one

So Rankine suspended for 4 weeks, Gawn for 2-3 weeks, Heeney for 1 week and Touk currently unknown.

Heeney will be a hold, hopefully Touk can play. Gawn and Rankine must trades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really wanted to get Stewart this week, but with Gawn out for possibly multiple weeks, he has to go. Will hold Heeney for one week as he will obviously be straight back in the side. Not 100% sold on Moore, but there's no better option for FWD and I don't have enough DPP on my bench to get to Stewart.

1720437447075.png

My only flag with Kennedy is that Vossy loves throwing him the vest randomly

On the Saints talk, if we wanna go super risky Pou is dirt cheap and finally looked good in the mids yesterday, obviously not gonna ton up every game but if he can get you 80s you’d be happy and it gives you enough cash to luxury trade for the second one
His last qtr was beast mode.

Last edited:
C'mon Nathan Kreugan. Time to stand tall....
Yeah, might sacrifice Gawn with Krueger still on my pine to finish my Fwds (for now)

Gawn before being in my team

12 straight games at an average of 120+

Gawn since being in my team

3 games for an 82 average and out injured

I am taking the credit for that one
I'll give you Gawn, but I'm taking credit for Serong for the last 3 games :oops:

Gawn before being in my team

12 straight games at an average of 120+

Gawn since being in my team

3 games for an 82 average and out injured

I am taking the credit for that one
Have has Gawn from Round one and Serong since Round 3. Can't really complain about the output of either, but Gawn possibly being out for multiple weeks means he needs to go. Still hold hope that Serong can put in son good scores in the last part of the season.

TNankervis and TDKoning have good match-ups for rucks (Source). Or I could just trade in someone like English/RMarshall. 🤷‍♂️
Why is West Coast a red match up for rucks? I thought rucks were cleaning up against us?

Why is West Coast a red match up for rucks? I thought rucks were cleaning up against us?
Not particularly. Rucks against the Eagles have only tonned up five times this season. There is a lot of 90s though. Williams while he doesn’t offer a lot offensively, he’s a very restrictive ruck. Very much like Ned Reeves was before Meek took over, so I think the red matchup is about right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back