Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legend, love this analysis.
Agreed though, we tend to hold just due to easy match ups. I think in some cases it does help however it does not seem to help players who aren’t in form unfortunately.

Happy to listen to other people though….
Could potentially trade Ryan and get Holmes and Stewart instead?
But realistically is that going to make me many more points….Ryan could go huge with Pearce coming back
Freo have completely changed their style of play though. A lot of run and carry and a lot of set shots running the clock down. No coincidence that the rest of the Freo guys have also dropped off a cliff since their bye.

Clark had a decent week this week and hasn’t been as bad as Ryan but I think he’s going for me, the ceiling just isn’t there anymore whilst 80-95 scores are very common.

Traded Young 2 weeks ago and am just culling all my Freo guys so I don’t have to sit through their stat-less games

Anyone contemplating trading Daicos? Absolute horror run home with a potential tag matchup every week, plus the Hawks this week who aren’t super easy for mids that don’t tackle.
I havent managed to get him in yet, and im in no rush from what ive seen lately.
Tags will keep coming

Which 2 would you put as the highest priority to trade out?

Crisp, Ryan, or Will Day?

Day can go to Dunkley probably, the defenders have less attractive options but are leaking cash

Have Crisp and Day out right now, probably has to be Crisp and Ryan out though

Which way would you guys lean towards? I feel like Crisp could still put up some good scores but at the same time Crisp > Whitfield could yield more points, thoughts?

Serong > Dunkley
or
Crisp > Whitfield

View attachment 2049393

View attachment 2049394
Is there another choice rather than Schoey out? Could make another $60-$70k over the next 2 weeks, might be handy then?

I'm going to wait a week on Dunks, could get him this week but Cripps against North this week seems to be the play for me, he's going to try his guts out to get the Blues in the finals, he's in form and has a good run till the end of the year. Difficult matchup for Dunks, but there's not much doubt that he's one of the in form players ATM and will probably do well and his run after this week is juicy

Is there another choice rather than Schoey out? Could make another $60-$70k over the next 2 weeks, might be handy then?

I'm going to wait a week on Dunks, could get him this week but Cripps against North this week seems to be the play for me, he's going to try his guts out to get the Blues in the finals, he's in form and has a good run till the end of the year. Difficult matchup for Dunks, but there's not much doubt that he's one of the in form players ATM and will probably do well
Either him Throlstrup or Dowling. But him out means i can move Humphries to the back line but yeah one of those 3.

First trade Richards > Taylor

what to do with 2nd ?

A) trade Taranto (to who no idea)
B) hold Taranto for the week (try get another 80 out of Evans/Dowling) and go rook > Phillipou to loop with Mannagh

Untitled 1.png

Which 2 would you put as the highest priority to trade out?

Crisp, Ryan, or Will Day?

Day can go to Dunkley probably, the defenders have less attractive options but are leaking cash

Have Crisp and Day out right now, probably has to be Crisp and Ryan out though

Save Day for next week. Ryan's gonna bleed more cash if you're planning on trading both out over the next two weeks. I have zero faith in Ryan to deliver this week.

Considering fading Heens for just one more week maybe. He has Bris in Bris and only tonned up against them the once before in 2017, since then 60's 70's and a couple of 90s - has a BE of 124. Not saying it is the right play, but certainly a consideration. Can get there trading Sexton easily enough. Also interested to see with Rosas and Davies likely out, whether he and Weller come in (Dimma has already said Weller will play).
If I did that I could get someone like the Pou and Whitfield, instead of Heeney and Stewart and then get Heeney next week...

Which way would you guys lean towards? I feel like Crisp could still put up some good scores but at the same time Crisp > Whitfield could yield more points, thoughts?

Serong > Dunkley
or
Crisp > Whitfield

View attachment 2049393

View attachment 2049394
I have one more option, i can still do the same trades but instead of the rook down i could go Mason Wood to Phillapou and bank $250k. Feel like they would have a similar output at this point while banking alot of cash, not sure its worth it though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I did that I could get someone like the Pou and Whitfield, instead of Heeney and Stewart and then get Heeney next week...
Think that is similar to my play - Pou and Stewart, with Heeney next week - the only down side is if Heeney goes 100 plus, but it will be against the grain of the last 7 years. Shouldn't cost any more next week though. Whits would be a huge get with a great next three weeks (GWS, Melb, Haw). I just can't get there - he's a top 3 Def now.

EDIT - and then I read Shaunn 's post....... :oops:

Bbau GIF by Big Brother Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back