Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No sir haha. Stubbornly didn’t bring him in when he was in the 700s and is now out of reach pretty much for me
On the other hand, the Fantasy world is grateful to you for not breaking him before now.

Trying not to overthink this week too much.
I started the week wanting to go to Serong > Dunks but Dunks matchup isn’t too friendly this week and everytime I go a player that’s 1mill it bites me.

At the moment it’s:
Harrison > Taylor
Young > Newman
Love the look of Newman and his run home is delicious. His scoring has been a bit average but has a ceiling and probably is a guaranteed 90 each week. Also is low owned and won’t ever cop the attention (obviously).
I also like the run home of Sinclair but he is very yo-yo with scoring. NWM and Holmes also on my radar.

If Caldwell is out I’ll just do
Caldwell > Miers
Young upgrade.
Even if he’s out for one week I need to be aggressive for my league. I’m also sitting at 250 overall and want a hat.

Love any feedback or if you want to talk me out of a player etc :)

I started the week wanting to go to Serong > Dunks but Dunks matchup isn’t too friendly this week and everytime I go a player that’s 1mill it bites me.

At the moment it’s:
Harrison > Taylor
Young > Newman
Love the look of Newman and his run home is delicious. His scoring has been a bit average but has a ceiling and probably is a guaranteed 90 each week. Also is low owned and won’t ever cop the attention (obviously).
I also like the run home of Sinclair but he is very yo-yo with scoring. NWM and Holmes also on my radar.

Caldwell > Miers
Young upgrade.
Even if he’s out for one week I need to be aggressive for my league. I’m also sitting at 250 overall and want a hat.

Very tricky week - think you have wait until teams to get a lead from the first 10 teams played across the first 5 games

At the moment it’s:
Harrison > Taylor
Young > Newman

Caldwell > Miers
Young upgrade.

I own Miers, and fear he’s got a capped ceiling when he plays at GMHBA compared to larger grounds like the MCG where he can spread and score in transition…just my 2 cents!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I own Miers, and fear he’s got a capped ceiling when he plays at GMHBA compared to larger grounds like the MCG where he can spread and score in transition…just my 2 cents!
Yep, it was stated on AFL Fantasy Fanatics - figures don't lie apparently. Games played at GMHBA circled:

1721248003272.png

Last edited:
Anyone just gunning for league going to HODL Caldwell?
If you are chasing a Hat you'll need to do something if he's out, but otherwise he's a hold I think

Anyone just gunning for league going to HODL Caldwell?
Depends on who you have in the team. Calf is usually two weeks so as a non Zorko owner, it's an easy "downgrade" from Caldwell to Zorko

Atm, pending team news my trades are
Crisp -> Bont
Caldwell -> Zorko

Interested to know how many "keepers" people still have from Round 1.

I have just just 7 (8 if you count Sexton going out then in again and 9 if you count red dot ZReid and Gawn nearly made it))

Clark, Sheezel, Martin, Young, NDaicos, Brayshaw, Rozee

I have just just 7 (8 if you count Sexton going out then in again and 9 if you count red dot ZReid and Gawn nearly made it))

DEF: Daicos, Young, Sheezel (wish I still had Whitfield who I traded over the byes)
MID: Merrett, Greem, Serong, Nic Martin
RUC: Xerri
FWD: Heeney

So I have 9 'keepers' still from Round 1. A surprisingly high number actually.

Whitfield, Young

Butters, Martin

Barnett

Heeney

DEF: Daicos, Young, Sheezel (wish I still had Whitfield who I traded over the byes)
MID: Merrett, Greem, Serong, Nic Martin
RUC: Xerri
FWD: Heeney

So I have 9 'keepers' still from Round 1. A surprisingly high number actually.
Good effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back