Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested to know how many "keepers" people still have from Round 1.

I have just just 7 (8 if you count Sexton going out then in again and 9 if you count red dot ZReid and Gawn nearly made it))

Clark, Sheezel, Martin, Young, NDaicos, Brayshaw, Rozee
Just the 5-6

Whit, Clark, Young

Dawson, Butters, English

I have just just 7 (8 if you count Sexton going out then in again and 9 if you count red dot ZReid and Gawn nearly made it))

I have 11 in my team from round 1, but Reid, Barnett and Mannagh were never supposed to still be there.

Daicos, Sheezel, Bont, Rozee, Martin, McKercher, Grundy and Heeney are the others.

12 from Rd 1

Daicos, Whitfield,
Green, Serong, Anderson, Warner,
Grundy, Xerri,
Flanders, Jackson , Zorko, Heeney

You started with Zorko, you wild man you.
Went the 2nd best player strategy at the start. Was a cheap way to set up a team.
Might have to register the process and sell it online somehow. :p

The flaw was obviously you don't end up with the best scorers. But that's not what is all about right?
It's the participation :drunk:

10 left from round 1.

Daicos, Sheezel, Young, Gulden, Butters, Martin, Grundy, Flanders, Shoenmaker, and the man who I can never manage to get rid of because something more important keeps coming up, Curtin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I own Miers, and fear he’s got a capped ceiling when he plays at GMHBA compared to larger grounds like the MCG where he can spread and score in transition…just my 2 cents!
Shh. I was quite enjoying everyone jumping on Miers. Clear correlation between size of ground and his scoring all year. Has 3 of 6 games at GMHBA and one at Blundstone

At this stage

Reville to Z.Taylor
Massimo (finally) to Butters

Would you take Butters over Neale ?
Thinking that I'll target Neale or Dunkley next week after they get through the Sydney matchup

I’m tossing up between Butters and Cripps, really not sure

I’m tossing up between Butters and Cripps, really not sure
Graham out for Richmond means that Butters probably won't be tagged. He's a captain option for me this week (will go Caldwell VC as its the easiest to look at with H.Barnett as loop whilst emg looping Z.Taylor and Dowling)

Clark of the Geelong variety always hard done by.
16D 8m last week in 55% game time (lowest non sub game time)
Robbed of a chance to make money each time his B.E is low.

Caldwell not out changes my plans.
Might have to pay up for him now.
First game of the round so it's easy to monitor late out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back