Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in luxury trade mode and looking to chase points, only rookie is Mckersher.

Prior to the teams I was wanting to go

Serong > Anderson
Young > Stewart.

With Fisher back do I go

Mckersher > Anderson
Young > Stewart?

Plenty in the bank can go anyone.

Which ruckman comes in for Sexton (Traded Gawn for a forward last week), can pick any of them

I was setting and forgetting rucks all year so have no clue who to bring in (have Grundy)

Is Houston still a good option in strong winds, rain & cold at AO tonight?
Bargain bin shopping.
Wasn't it rainy last week on the GC? Scored 122

I know people are looking to jump off Steele, but with all St Kilda's remaining games at Marvel, and Steele in reasonable scoring form, is he an option to bring in? He's the best I can afford that I don't already have. Can someone convince me?

I have a theory on Steele.

If you look at his best scores this year nearly all of them are away from Marvel. His worst scores are at Marvel. It didn't hurt him playing there in the past but he's slowed up more.

I think St Kilda play a style too fast for him under the roof and he is always a step or two out of the play. Or there are less stoppages so can he rack up repeat tackles.

I don't think he's the worst buy and I don't see anyone in a similar price bracket who stands out. But the Marvel thing would have me nervous buying him

I have a theory on Steele.

If you look at his best scores this year nearly all of them are away from Marvel. His worst scores are at Marvel. It didn't hurt him playing there in the past but he's slowed up more.

I think St Kilda play a style too fast for him under the roof and he is always a step or two out of the play. Or there are less stoppages so can he rack up repeat tackles.

I don't think he's the worst buy and I don't see anyone in a similar price bracket who stands out. But the Marvel thing would have me nervous buying him

Thanks, excellent reply. I hadn't really looked into it that closely. Other option is to move a defender into midfield and bring in Stewart. He's just let me down so many times in the past I'm scared to even think about it. But his form and role is very solid.

Wonder when we find out about McKercher's availability? I thought he was having a test today, but not completely sure on that.

Thanks, excellent reply. I hadn't really looked into it that closely. Other option is to move a defender into midfield and bring in Stewart. He's just let me down so many times in the past I'm scared to even think about it. But his form and role is very solid.
Stewart got the best role and is cheaper with a low BE, it's a greater option imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I insane thinking of keeping Sexton since he's not sub? Usually plays well after being dropped and I'm not really sold on Miers.

If I hold him I can look at upgrading one of Young or LDU instead.

Thoughts?
Yep, insane.
Many traded when Powell returned, and this week Weller is back.
Won't score. 😉

I know people are looking to jump off Steele, but with all St Kilda's remaining games at Marvel, and Steele in reasonable scoring form, is he an option to bring in? He's the best I can afford that I don't already have. Can someone convince me?
I brought him and VC'd his 133 but now I've left it too late to take advantage of it unless McKercher's a late out 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back