Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nank > Marshall
Dawson > Moore?

I'll have one extra across my DEF/MID lines next week and need to upgrade F5/F6 but Dowling and Mannagh have put up good enough scores that upgrading those positions is a low priority. Maybe Moore comes in and I loop F6.

Powell survives again... (unless I upgrade him and keep Dawson)

Dawson out for someone is one trade, maybe Laird or Bray or take a punt on another POD and have a bit of fun
Second trade.... downgrade likely depending on how price changes fall

FWD line surprisingly is scoring solidly atm

No idea. Kreuger and Freijah out for a rookie and some 700k ish forward possibly. Will hold Dawson if he's only out for a week. Maybe Freijah survives another week and Dawson becomes Bont.

Think I'll take a punt of getting Gawn back - not a lot will I'm guessing. That rookie Zac Taylor looked sharp.

Need a FWD and a MID for Cameron and Dawson - $1.5M to spend

Seriously considering Mannagh, which allows me to get an Uber mid - Treloar, Bray, Dunks, Steele

Treloar - in form but tough match up against Sydney at SCG

Bray - back to consistent mid minutes and scoring well, plays Eagles

Dunks - underwhelming last 2

Steele - back in form, L3 of 116, plays Bombers

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea about trades at this point.... been away on a boy's weekend, so watched a few games, but haven't really paid a lot of attention to the footy.

As far as I can see, my injury concerns are Nank, Rozee, Mannagh, Krueger (bench) and Caldwell.

Dunkley as C cost me my league game as my opponent had the C on Gulden. I had 9 players with tons, including 6 over 110, and I end up with Dukley scoring 61. FM. Just to cap it off, I traded out Serong and he gets a 123... admittedly, I went Serong to Stewart, so did come out 2 points ahead. My Rucks in Nank and Grundy went from 227 last week to 141 this week.

Just hoping some of the injuries are nothing, but if anyone can give me more info I would appreciate it.

I have no idea about trades at this point.... been away on a boy's weekend, so watched a few games, but haven't really paid a lot of attention to the footy.

As far as I can see, my injury concerns are Nank, Rozee, Mannagh, Krueger (bench) and Caldwell.

Dunkley as C cost me my league game as my opponent had the C on Gulden. I had 9 players with tons, including 6 over 110, and I end up with Dukley scoring 61. FM. Just to cap it off, I traded out Serong and he gets a 123... admittedly, I went Serong to Stewart, so did come out 2 points ahead. My Rucks in Nank and Grundy went from 227 last week to 141 this week.

Just hoping some of the injuries are nothing, but if anyone can give me more info I would appreciate it.
What happened to Mannagh ?

Who is everyone rocking at F6? I just can not for the life of me settle on someone worthy of fielding in that position. Got the 4 obvious ones plus Moore. The rest all look shit. Rocked Sexton at F6 this week but just can't do that again.

Who is everyone rocking at F6? I just can not for the life of me settle on someone worthy of fielding in that position. Got the 4 obvious ones plus Moore. The rest all look shit. Rocked Sexton at F6 this week but just can't do that again.
No clue, had Kozzy F6 but thankfully benched him for Billy. Simpkin F5 will do with his run, gotta decide on biting the bullet and bringing in Moore, or going a Peatling type if Cogs is out again. Was in the top 3 CBAs for GWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back