Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is everyone rocking at F6? I just can not for the life of me settle on someone worthy of fielding in that position. Got the 4 obvious ones plus Moore. The rest all look shit. Rocked Sexton at F6 this week but just can't do that again.
M.Kennedy and unless a standout candidate emerges, I'll focus on other aspects of my side for now.

M.Kennedy and unless a standout candidate emerges, I'll focus on other aspects of my side for now.
I had him 2 weeks ago but the sub killed me, i don't always have the ability to check my team on a regular basis on weekends so keeping an eye out for a vest is just too hard. A shame because his scoring can be good. Honestly half tempted now just to gold Sexton, not sure he is any worse than the rest of the options.

I had him 2 weeks ago but the sub killed me, i don't always have the ability to check my team on a regular basis on weekends so keeping an eye out for a vest is just too hard. A shame because his scoring can be good. Honestly half tempted now just to gold Sexton, not sure he is any worse than the rest of the options.
I traded him in the weekend he was named sub (was not around to check team announcements etc over that weekend).

Had D'Ambrosio to get rid of last week (who actually scored pretty well), and this week I have McKercher clogging a mid spot so going to get him up to a premo mid (likely either Treloar, Bont, Dunkley or Neale).

Who is everyone rocking at F6? I just can not for the life of me settle on someone worthy of fielding in that position. Got the 4 obvious ones plus Moore. The rest all look shit. Rocked Sexton at F6 this week but just can't do that again.
Mannagh/Dowling loop

Has gone 115, 80, 84. No point paying double for one of the available hack options to scores less

Simpkin at F6 for me but he will need to go very soon. He would have gone this week if it wasn't for Nank.

Who should I loop Mannagh this week with, Boak or Mckay?

View attachment 2055478
Their last game was only 7 weeks ago, @ Adelaide Oval where Mckay had an 89 and Boak a 70. This game is under the protective roof of Marvel, so would be inclined to back Harry in.

Their last game Marvel last year saw Harry subbed off early for an auspicious 13. The biggest lead to the game would be if TDK doesn't get up from injury and only Pitto plays.

Pending injury news

Clark > 200k rook
Jackson > Gulden

Also have Sidebum who'll I'll loop with Mannagh, Simpkin looped with Dowling and Amon who's just a stain, reckon those 3 have better roles than Jackson so he get's the short straw this week

Last edited:
Best forward to bring in up to $600k?
A very interesting question that is the same one I have, although I only have 581K due to having to replace Nank, and my break glass emergency ruck in Krueger also going out this week.

At the moment I have Xerri and Rayner as my trade ins, but I'm not 100% confident on Rayner. Thinking of actually going a big downgrade and grabbing Taylor, meaning I would run with a combination of Mannagh, Dowling, J Richards and Harrison at F5/6/7/8, but would bank 300K for next week.

Which mid to trade in

Dunkley
Neale
Treloar
Bontempelli

Brisbane mids have a few good games coming up, but Neale will get another Windhager tag next week. Bulldogs have some good matchups after this week.

Brayshaw also considered, but I already have Serong, Young and Clark.
Also have Serong, Young and Clark AND Brayshaw too - come and join the party. The waxing between Serong and Bray was good on the weekend!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To answer the 600k fwd question, currently have Draper in for me this week. Sound like Goldy will likely be dropped, but won't pick him if Goldy is still in

Should have a floor of 80 with solo ruck role, which is fine for F6

Also currently doing English to Xerri as I genuinely think there could be a 30pt swing this week with that trade

To answer the 600k fwd question, currently have Draper in for me this week. Sound like Goldy will likely be dropped, but won't pick him if Goldy is still in

Should have a floor of 80 with solo ruck role, which is fine for F6

Also currently doing English to Xerri as I genuinely think there could be a 30pt swing this week with that trade
Draper only went 61 with Goldy at Marvel earlier on this year, which is a watch. Prev he went 76 solo against RoMa at the G. And still prior had another low 60's (62) at Marvel with Phillips. At the moment his ceiling looks 80 more than his floor, however, I think he is getting better at this gig quickly at the moment, so might just get your 80 - it looks a reach still.

Draper only went 61 with Goldy at Marvel earlier on this year, which is a watch. Prev he went 76 solo against RoMa at the G. And still prior had another low 60's (62) at Marvel with Phillips. At the moment his ceiling looks 80 more than his floor, however, I think he is getting better at this gig quickly at the moment, so might just get your 80 - it looks a reach still.
The numbers you gave are for dual ruck set ups. The games this year he's been solo, he's gone: 94, 79 (3 FA's against), 91. So good numbers for a F6 that's affordable.

But with Cogs out and Phillipou likely back next week, I may look at Peatling for a 1wk play and then bring in Pou for a rook next week as F7?

As if losing Nank and Krueger wasn't bad enough, now I've lost McKercher and Richards.

Still stuck with two rookies at F5/6 and it's looking like the luxury trade part of my season won't actually happen :huh:
I feel for ya !

I had Gawn out, so brought in De Koning, 2 weeks ago .....so then CARL decide to run 2 ruck setup ....and now injured 🤮

Dawson out this week as well .....same as you, I cannot have an injury free week currently to upgrade F5 & F6 .....all I need is 2 weeks free

This week, Richards to Carroll (no wooks on horizon) ....and De Koning to Xerri

All plans are mute, when you're scrambling each week to cover injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back