Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The numbers you gave are for dual ruck set ups. The games this year he's been solo, he's gone: 94, 79 (3 FA's against), 91. So good numbers for a F6 that's affordable.

But with Cogs out and Phillipou likely back next week, I may look at Peatling for a 1wk play and then bring in Pou for a rook next week as F7?
No, his one game against Roma mentioned was at the G, and was solo, unless you are trying to count Sam Weideman who played 16 games for a total of 13HO's for the year! That was his 76 against Roma. I did mention this was only games against RoMa - he's in my team still, sadly, so have been across his other games. Always be wary of match ups to other rucks as some sort of guide.

Last edited:
Dawson and Dowling out. Pick one of thefollowing
  1. Keays and Treloar
  2. Moore and Laird (or Walsh / Taranto / Cripps /Steele / Brayshaw)
1st one. Laird is carrying something, Walsh runs like he has a 50 year old back - Steele / Bray is low ownership juicy.

I feel for ya !

I had Gawn out, so brought in De Koning, 2 weeks ago .....so then CARL decide to run 2 ruck setup ....and now injured 🤮

Dawson out this week as well .....same as you, I cannot have an injury free week currently to upgrade F5 & F6 .....all I need is 2 weeks free

This week, Richards to Carroll (no wooks on horizon) ....and De Koning to Xerri

All plans are mute, when you're scrambling each week to cover injuries

Geez, I wish I could blame bad luck for my miseries. Think all my pain is self-inflicted:
Idiot Wtf GIF by Hot Head Candles

Who are the best of the 200k priced players this week ?

Currently trading in Henry Smith, but the Lions board are very surprised he has been named again, and seems like he won't be in that team for that long.

K.Smith from the Tigers looks like he could go out for Vlastuin. Hansen Jnr might play and average 20.
Yeah, struggling there .....I have Zac Taylor, not much else .....so I'm bringing in Carroll @ $268K

He's a good player, and can score well, if he isn't made sub .....which has impacted his price & average

Yeah, struggling there .....I have Zac Taylor, not much else .....so I'm bringing in Carroll @ $268K

He's a good player, and can score well, if he isn't made sub .....which has impacted his price & average
I can only get to 250k (and got Zac Taylor last week).
Have H.Smith, but if any of the other cheapies make the cut for Sunday I'll probably go there instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kerch, Dawson, Fisher all out with injuries means I'm stuck keeping Jeremy Cameron for another putrid week 😡

Traded out Sheezel at round 10 for $1million bucks when someone somehow convinced me he'd only avg 90 playing mid/fwd so i'm finally bringing him back at the bargain price of $920k after 9 weeks averaging 108 while not in my side :drunk:

Freijah being managed is a blessing.

Allows me to loop F6.

Makes me way more comfortable trading Jeremy Cameron down to Mannagh (which allows me Dawson up to Brayshaw/Dunkley - still undecided).

Looping Mannagh and Dowling at F6. I wonder if Dowling gets more mid minutes with Dawson out. My line is probably 75.

Kerch, Dawson, Fisher all out with injuries means I'm stuck keeping Jeremy Cameron for another putrid week 😡

Traded out Sheezel at round 10 for $1million bucks when someone somehow convinced me he'd only avg 90 playing mid/fwd so i'm finally bringing him back at the bargain price of $920k after 9 weeks averaging 108 while not in my side :drunk:
Hope that $80 was worth it.....

Hope that $80 was worth it.....
If I had a list of all the bad decisions I'd made this season, it would definitely be in the top 100

If I had a list of all the bad decisions I'd made this season, it would definitely be in the top 100
Think I could rival you Sweety! ;) :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back