Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably not gonna discuss trades in here this week, playing WaynesWorld19 in the Div 7 QF so need to keep my intel close to my chest lol
Have you considered trading out Gulden for Zane Trew?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of these trades.. Young probably need to go but Rozee and English are shit campaigners.

Which one should you go? Rookie down for all trades .

Young > Sinclair or Newman
Rozee > Treloar
English > Marshall
Easily #3
Great fixtures for StK

One of these trades.. Young probably need to go but Rozee and English are shit campaigners.

Which one should you go? Rookie down for all trades .

Rozee > Treloar
English > Marshall
English usually goes well against Gawn and hopefully he's still a bit underdone, so I'd probably go Young > Sinc/Newman. Rozee has the tougher matchup, but he's better than Young. Although, the difference between Treloar and Rozee might be larger than Newman/Sinclair and Young

Easily #3
Great fixtures for StK
English usually goes well against Gawn and hopefully he's still a bit underdone, so I'd probably go Young > Sinc/Newman. Rozee has the tougher matchup, but he's better than Young. Although, the difference between Treloar and Rozee might be larger than Newman/Sinclair and Young
Yeah kinda agree 3rd is technically best trade but i think i gain more points this week from Rozee > Treloar and a VC option.

It also lets me double upgrade next week with the spare cash going,

and
English to Marshall.

Can only manage one this week:
a) Rozee > Treloar or b) Clark > Sinclair?

Rozee seems more likely to get a better score than Clark, but Treloar also has the potential to out score Rozee by more than Sinclair would Clark...
Would just do Clark > Treloar if I had dpp options

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back