Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 21 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First time in a while that I've finally got a good captain score with Xerri, he would've been a beauty to start with this year.

Managed to dob the Xerri VC score. But I did last week too and dropped back 1k in rank.

Nice of Taranto to show up for the first time in a month (one of the many who cooked me post bye rounds.

Laird backline today? Not currently watching but he didn’t come off for the whole first quarter and heat map has all possessions in D50

Took on treloar (116) with xerri C (150) and now J Cameron (who would have been traded out two weeks ago if not for injuries) goes 120. Not a bad day at the office

1251/10+C

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Super lucky to get 100 out of Keays.
Most of the cheapo FWD's I've tried to run through F5/6 since the byes have failed.
Got rid of two of them this week (Kozi & Dowling)
Zorko in.
(Other trade was going to be Houston out, Stewart in, but as the above mentioned fwd loops have failed, had to upgrade someone)

11/1324 (C)

50/50 coinflip between Sinc and Newman... Chose Sinclair (in for Naicos). Hopefully Sinclair makes it up partially!

Also still haven't decided who to trade out: Zerrett or Green (have Trelly instead)

14/1590 C

Stoked to see Rozee put up a big score when everyone was jumping off him. Powell does it again and Keays cracks the ton as well. MVP of the day though goes so my boy X. I'm a little concerned about Heeney but not sure who you'd trade him to at this point of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back