Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if I can afford English to Xerri, but English has a decent record against the Crows so might hold.
I definitely have to fix up my F6. Dowling/Mannagh loop isn't working.

Also deciding between which midfielder will be traded to make way for Sinclair or Steele. Was thinking Dunkley or Neale. Neale will most likely be tagged, but Dunkley was also terrible.

English > Marshall.

Just gotta wait and see if Throlstrup or Mcmullin dont play, if so i can trade the other to philippou or powell for f7 loop.

But if both play then Wood > Moore, Powell or Phillapou. Think its out of Moore or Phillapou, think i just go down and bank alot of cash.

Not sure which upgrade I am best to do this week

Young/Clark to T.Stewart
Grundy to Xerri/Marshall
Serong to Steele/Bont

Also still have M.Kennedy at F6, but unless there is a standout forward to pick from (already have Caldwell, Heeney, Flanders, Zorko and D.Moore) I'm not sure I'll bother
Grundy to Xerri/Marshall this week and Dockers players next week? I reckon it almost depends on what you can/want to do next week but I'd be leaning bringing in Steele/Bont over Stewart.

Early options for me are as follows:

Dowling + Martin > Phillipou + Steele (loop Keays with Phillipou at F6)
Dowling + Evans to $200k DEF + Steele (loop Martin and Holmes at D6 and Keays and Mannagh at F6)
Martin + Daicos > Steele + Sinclair (Keays, Powell and Dowling/Mannagh at F5-F7)

I'm not sold on moving on Daicos ahead of Keays but the potential upgrade is better?

Thinking that or Grundy > Marshall.

Grundy > Marshall is probably the way to go and can save Mannagh till next week.
I think so. Unless you don't have a decent loop option at F7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone think Bedford will tag Zorko? or is Neale the obvious choice?

Last time they played, Bedford wasn't tagging yet. Zorko started at HF for some reason, which failed to achieve anything and then he was switched to half back. Neale was just not involved at all even without a tag.

Does anyone think Bedford will tag Zorko? or is Neale the obvious choice?

Last time they played, Bedford wasn't tagging yet. Zorko started at HF for some reason, which failed to achieve anything and then he was switched to half back. Neale was just not involved at all even without a tag.
He’s rarely defender tagged. He’s mostly tagged midfielders, he probably heads to Neale IMO

He’s rarely defender tagged. He’s mostly tagged midfielders, he probably heads to Neale IMO
Just deciding whether I sideways trade Neale, who finishes the season with 2 good matchups, or just put the E on him. If he plays bad though, my options are limited to Mannagh/Dowling. If I sideways trade, I won't be able to upgrade English to Xerri next week and would just roll with English for the rest of the year.

After 21 weeks of fading him and hoping he'd ping a hammy, I'm finally gonna get some Zork on my fork. Apologies to all owners as he'll probably break now just to f**k with me.

Simpkin - Zorko
Evans - 200k

Change of plans, might take a punt on one of Pou/Peatling at F6 over M.Kennedy

Can then do either

Young to Sinclair/NWM/Newman
Clark to Stewart
Grundy to Gawn
English to Marshall/Xerri
Serong to Bont/Steele
Pou is as his name suggests imo
Peatling has Cogs & Kelly near ready
I’d back Kennedy with Cerra out or look at Darcy jones or the like

Logun Evans > Roberts frees up 315k. Nfi what to do with it

Martin or Daicos to Sinclair who's got a good run ?

trade one of Green/Walsh? And to who?

Untitled.png

Luke Jackson --> Tom Powell
Nic Martin --> Max Gawn

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back