Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Think that was a bit rash. I’ve been in Europe (no footy vision)
Looking at him for F7 is ok, F6 if the coin can repair other issues.
Right now, my F6 is Dowling or Mannagh and last week they played each other, so loop wasn't an option. This week, my non-playing loop option plays before both of them, so looping isn't an option again. Will just have to trade one of them or someone to get a better F6. I prefer Pou over Peatling as Cogs could be back soon.

Oliver to LDU or Grundy to Xerri.

Might also grab one of the cheap FWDS but not sure who i prefer out of Peatling (again), Pou or Powell.
Jeremy Cameron might be better than all 3, particularly in the final round.

Stephen Coniglio trained fully on Thursday as he fights to return from a shoulder injury, but the Giants will wait to see how he pulls up before guaranteeing his place in the team to face Brisbane.
Fellow gun midfielder Josh Kelly is a certainty to play after fully recovering from a calf injury.
Insert Peatling SUB.

Who goes bigger this week, Brayshaw vs Geelong or Sinclair vs Richmond?
I reckon the team that plays Richmond will have higher scores, so Sinclair. Plus, Saints have Geelong the following week, so another good matchup for mids.

My main question would be who would score more between Sinclair and Steele?

Current setup has Miers as F5, Pou F6 and Keays on the bench.

Going to roll with Neale this week as I won all my week 1 finals, so feeling like this is a great chance to upgrade one of Tom Green or Miers/Keays.

Thinking one of:

Green into Brayshaw

Or

Miers into Moore

Forwards are shit house so no idea if Moore or Miers will score more in the final two games.

Green is my worst averaging mid and think Brayshaw should be good to top him by 10-20 in the coming weeks.

Hard calls in luxury trade season. Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back