Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point it's Billings to Thomas and if Windy doesn't appeal he will need to go up. I will have the luxury of a Melbourne defender rookie playing Thursday night.

Should have about $880k.

Yeo - probably too late to jump on.
Clark - seems underpriced. Scoring consistently. Does he have a ceiling with Ryan there?
Johanissen/Dale - I just don't trust Dogs players and Bevo.
Baker - lock if not for the bye I think
Bowes - a watch today

Otherwise it's probably pay up for one of the following;

Stewart
Sicily
NWM
Duggan

Really prefer to keep cash to get Jordon to Flanders next week on his bye.
Bowes

Need to fix up forwards this week. Cannot field any forward rookies unless if their name is Dempsey.

Have a big stash of cash from last weeks downgrades so can go Wilson -> literally anyone, but the problem is who the f do you go to?

Flanders is the obvious choice but has GWS at Adelaide Hills this week and I predict it to be a fantasy scoring nightmare.

Zorko is one light breeze away from two knee reconstructions.

And the rest are basically key forwards or have roles that will change at the drop of a hat.

Am I crazy to fade Thomas or Gallagher? Don't want to field 2 fwd rooks now.

Laird to flanders means I can play the 4 mid rooks, and only 1 fwd rook after I put flanders fwd

(Other issues are Williams, Jordan, fisher. Williams still priced mid 50s, goes 70 atleast, fisher just holding his price, Jordan has wc. But can't get any up to flanders)

Am I crazy to fade Thomas or Gallagher? Don't want to field 2 fwd rooks now.

Laird to flanders means I can play the 4 mid rooks, and only 1 fwd rook after I put flanders fwd

(Other issues are Williams, Jordan, fisher. Williams still priced mid 50s, goes 70 atleast, fisher just holding his price, Jordan has wc. But can't get any up to flanders)
Is that your best move? Gotta go with your gut I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently looking at holding off Powell for another week to downgrade williams to draper and reid to thomas. banking enough to potentially go Jordan&Grundy into Flanders/Powell & roma the week after.
Draper doesn't inspire me... 30 and 49 are not fieldable scores, and the cash generation isn't huge.

I'd love to punt Reid from my backline, but want something better than that. Keep hoping St Kilda give Schoenmaker a run, but other than that, there's nothing on the rookie horizon in defense. Means the only option will be an upgrade. I'm actually looking at J.McGovern... 98 average for probably 700K after this week's prices adjust. The risk of injury is my only concern.

Draper doesn't inspire me... 30 and 49 are not fieldable scores, and the cash generation isn't huge.

I'd love to punt Reid from my backline, but want something better than that. Keep hoping St Kilda give Schoenmaker a run, but other than that, there's nothing on the rookie horizon in defense. Means the only option will be an upgrade. I'm actually looking at J.McGovern... 98 average for probably 700K after this week's prices adjust. The risk of injury is my only concern.
i'm currently stuck with Williams at D7 (howes d8) because i got rid of reid after his injury to massimo. My main concern is i'm running 6 rookies compared to others who seem to have 5.

Screwed up the last post.

Do i go Wines/Fyfe to Flanders/Thomas with 4 mid rookies for this week only and no rookies in forward line and go Miller the week after, $167k left over

Or Wines/Fyfe to T Miller/Thomas and stick with 3 mid rookies but field Wilson or Reid and go Flanders the week after, $111k left over.

This is probably easier lol

Flanders/Sharp $167k left over
or
Miller/Reid or Wilson? $111k left over.

Screwed up the last post.

Do i go Wines/Fyfe to Flanders/Thomas with 4 mid rookies for this week only and no rookies in forward line and go Miller the week after, $167k left over

Or Wines/Fyfe to T Miller/Thomas and stick with 3 mid rookies but field Wilson or Reid and go Flanders the week after, $111k left over.

What's your forward line?

Yeo or Jordan Clark. Could go Stewart but won't get to Flanders next week from Jordon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back