2024 Grand Final Predictions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane vs Carlton
will be a cracker, Brisbane pulls away in the final quarter and breaks all the Blues hearts.

Lions V Swans will be good

means i dont have to line up at ****in 10pm the night before to get into the MCC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the team you follow i dont think thats been an issue for over 2o years :D

don't think you understood the point.........

anytime there's a big Melbourne team in the GF, access into the MCC is a pain in the arse. 2 interstate teams and its a lot easier.

My Squiggle predictor has a Bulldogs Lions GF with the Dogs winning. Surprisingly GWS just miss out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240803_003841_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240803_003841_Chrome.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 35
My Squiggle predictor has a Bulldogs Lions GF with the Dogs winning. Surprisingly GWS just miss out.

It will continue to change. Not long ago, people were claiming all other teams were basically playing for 2nd as the Swans were a shoe in

Form wise right now, Lions, GWS, Dogs, Hawks are playing strong footy, Dockers there abouts

It will continue to change. Not long ago, people were claiming all other teams were basically playing for 2nd as the Swans were a shoe in

Form wise right now, Lions, GWS, Dogs, Hawks are playing strong footy, Dockers there abouts
Yep highly doubtful it'll play out just like I or anyone predict, it's still hard to see GWS missing out on finals.

According to the premiership window they brought up on On the Couch, only the Lions, Swans and Bulldogs can win it on accumulated form, going by history. As in every premier has been top 6 for both offence and defence. Freo just on the edge, while Carlton still quite a bit too far below. But their issues are fixable imo, and if they can tighten up their defence will be in that window. Hawthorn and GWS approaching too. Port and Geelong are the only ones in the top 8 I'd be willing to totally rule out as a contender.

Yep highly doubtful it'll play out just like I or anyone predict, it's still hard to see GWS missing out on finals.

According to the premiership window they brought up on On the Couch, only the Lions, Swans and Bulldogs can win it, going by history. As in every premier has been top 6 for both offence and defence. Freo just on the edge, while Carlton still quite a bit too far below. But their issues are fixable imo, and if they can tighten up their defence will be in that window. Hawthorn and GWS approaching too. Port and Geelong are the only ones in the top 8 I'd be willing to totally rule out as a contender.

Form from about this point is the best indicator

If the Lions sustain their form, finish top 2, they'll be hard to beat

It’s weird seeing everyone match us against the Hawks in ladder predictor Finals and having the Hawks beat us…the same Hawks we’ve beaten twice by margins of 36 and 51.

But that’s ok, we like being written off. Especially against our biggest rival.

Sydney vs Brisbane, I suspect they will finish top 2, both will make the most of two home finals @ SCG and Gabba you'd think.

With both teams having lost recent grand finals, both will be desperate for the win, more so than usual. We're in for a treat.
Go swans then

Form from about this point is the best indicator

If the Lions sustain their form, finish top 2, they'll be hard to beat
I think we still need to tighten up a few areas. But no one's perfect. Carlton, swans will still be dangerous come finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Grand Final Predictions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back