Game Day 2024 Grand Final - Sydney Swans v Brisbane Lions

Who wins?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to say, was just good football from Brisbane today. Enjoyable to watch, run, good kicking, good marking, some questionable goal kicking, and great pressure when they didnt have the ball.

A real Brisbane game then.

Only real disappointment was Cameron. Had a shocker. One good kick to set up Daniher's first and that was it. Apart from that though it was just a superlative team performance.

The Norm Smith should have been a lot closer but I think the right players got the votes.

A real Brisbane game then.

Only real disappointment was Cameron. Had a shocker. One good kick to set up Daniher's first and that was it. Apart from that though it was just a superlative team performance.

The Norm Smith should have been a lot closer but I think the right players got the votes.
Kicked a goal from the boundary but didn't have a great day.

Rub of the green. I don’t see the issue at all. Now we should make a special case for a “premiership” team?

Why is that the new line in the sand?

Either we have father sons or not. Jealousy and envy is the issue.
I don’t have an issue with father son itself, I think it’s great. But when you get a player like that on top of getting discounted academy selections it’s a bit much.

Well done Brisbane

I'm happy for Berry after last year and Ah Chee seems like a top bloke

Amazing skills looking to go through the middle as much as possible!!

Warner in tears... doubt he leaves Syd til he snags one

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done briztoon - absolutely stoked for you, and really appreciate what you bring to this board.

Reckon the only side that should match Sydney's disappointment is GWS. Could have easily been the side romping away with it today, but they completely blew their lines twice.

Agree, Brissy played well, but Sydney just did not turn up, physically (and by the looks mentally) from the start. There 2 goals in a minute in the 1st were against the flow, and Brissy really should had been a few more goals in front at 1/4 time (-minus some poor shots on goal).

No pressure, no hunt, let Brissy run riot and unchecked everywhere.

Perhaps they drank too much of their own bath water, and believed what the media said that they were the stand out all season (and that the Port game was just an aberration).

Very disappointing showing from the swans. No doubt they will be up and about next year as they have a strong list, but maybe there are some mental issues regarding GF starting to creep in.

Nice to be gifted a second-year Norm Smith Medallist because his dad played for the club a few decades earlier.

Oh give it a rest.

Are you going to be carrying on like this in the event that Jake Waterman wins a premiership?

It's a wonderful element of our game, and clubs are required to give up draft collateral these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Grand Final - Sydney Swans v Brisbane Lions

Back