AFL 2024 Grand Final - Sydney vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

ah chee scoring some easy finishes, might get a vote or two but so many multiple scorers, no way he'll be norm. Ashcroft or neale, neale cause it's neale and everyone loves him and it's his dusty moment
when the game was on the line ah Chee was creating ever score involvement I honestly think it should be him or Ashcroft

ah chee scoring some easy finishes, might get a vote or two but so many multiple scorers, no way he'll be norm. Ashcroft or neale, neale cause it's neale and everyone loves him and it's his dusty moment
Dont underestimate the indigenous brotherhood my friend.

when the game was on the line ah Chee was creating ever score involvement I honestly think it should be him or Ashcroft

Ah Chee set a few plays up and took a mark inside 50 for shot at Goal and nailed it when game was on line. Ah Chee may scrape in??

I know it's not part of their game plan but you had to throw Grundy forward at times or even when they are pumping inside 50 he needed a licence to be in there. Not constant be that bank in defense for intercepted marks for junk kicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ashcroft!!! **** yes campaigners

Robert Redford Nod GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 Grand Final - Sydney vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back