Injury 2024 Injury Report/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

These Clubs need to be investigated- giving such cursory attention to what is a huge issue needs sanction.
Couldn’t believe Stewart no going into HIA protocols.
I agree. I'm surprised the media & commentators aren't mentioning it either. At least I haven't heard them.

Players are being suspended for 3 weeks for a perfectly executed tackle because it resulted in accidental head contact with the ground, yet they're all ignoring blokes smashing heads in other incidents & their clubs not even testing them & putting them back on the field.

Guaranteed if Stewart's head had hit the ground with exactly the same impact in a tackle, one of our players would have been suspended. And he'd be out with concussion this week.

These Clubs need to be investigated- giving such cursory attention to what is a huge issue needs sanction.
Couldn’t believe Stewart no going into HIA protocols.
There needs to be a 3rd party doctor, not employed by any club. That was a nasty head collision and i was shocked to see Stewart out there, he should of come off for 20 minutes and done the concussion test.

fed9a3658e14436d39031c46cb3f72ae.jpg

2eeedaab0eca47639577135e99a17f31.jpg

2b9857abb8a9c489dc2d074329e40bdc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely not getting ahead of myself here but if, and that's a big if, CFC makes finals, Mihochek's 7/9 weeks injury means it's possible he could be available mid finals!

Is that what is referred to as "turf toe"? I think big Sandilands from Freo suffered from something similar.
I guess if you're that big you can turf it a long way and it might be difficult to get it back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury 2024 Injury Report/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back