F1 The Wash Up - Previous 2024 Race Weekends

Who's on top after the break?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't blame Kimi for that crash. I didn't see the session but apparently everyone was struggling at Parabolica. With the new track design there and the fresh tarmac the cars were having a hard time finding grip. Supposedly Colapinto also almost binned it there but managed to save it. It seems like it was just his inexperience that got him.
When you are a rookie getting thrown in for an fp1 session all they want from you is consistant laps so they can work on setup not headline qually lap times. Get used to the car, get into a rhythum and provide feedback. Kimi looked like he was out there to grab a headline and finish p1 every lap and got bitten on the arse by it when we all know the team wouldn't have been asking for it.

Not sure how you can blame anyone but him, pushed the limits when he wasn't asked to and if he keeps this up mercedes will have uncovered the next logan sargeant not max verstappen.

Hmm if the Ferrari upgrades are as good as they look we could have a decent race behind the MCL pair

I expect Norris and Oscar to be in front by a fair bit but we could be in for a nice race(for Monza standards) between Max the Mercs and Ferraris.

That leaves 2 seats yet to be confirmed for 2025 - Sauber, and Red Bull / VCARB.

On SM-A5360 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Sauber is interesting. No announcement about Bottas NOT driving for them next year but there must be some merit to the idea that one of Perez/Ricciardo/Lawson will be driving for them next year.

Sauber is interesting. No announcement about Bottas NOT driving for them next year but there must be some merit to the idea that one of Perez/Ricciardo/Lawson will be driving for them next year.

Maybe this is why horner was being so adamant about lawson possibly being in a different seat in 2025 (although i think he was just protecting marko).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 The Wash Up - Previous 2024 Race Weekends

Back