2024 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it’s been said for a while, but it’s legitimately a close competition, very hard for ladder prediction
So many single results would change the ladder by around 4-5 positions. Hawthorn go to second with a win against Port, Geelong move to 7th with Freo going to 8th if they lost to Freo, if Brisbane kick accurately against GWS, they move to 3rd with GWS falling to 7th. These are all relatively close games with not a whole lot having to change within those games to switch the result.
Doing a result by result ladder predictor is so hard when kicks with 2 seconds to go can be the difference between a team finishing 2nd and 7th.

Surely a Port fan would have had Port 2nd and Crows 15th? Most likely in jest :D
Pretty much said anyone who tips crows top 4 is an idiot, even top 8 is fanciful
Got some smack talk from crows shills.
And ports finishing 2nd after finishing 3rd is really not surprising at all & those tipping us to have a big slide were dreaming
So yeah I pretty much tipped it
Blind Freddy could see the crows lofty ambitions were delusional

Pretty much said anyone who tips crows top 4 is an idiot, even top 8 is fanciful
Got some smack talk from crows shills.
And ports finishing 2nd after finishing 3rd is really not surprising at all & those tipping us to have a big slide were dreaming
So yeah I pretty much tipped it
Blind Freddy could see the crows lofty ambitions were delusional
I dont believe any of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I giggle every time I see North Melbourne above Richmond in these predications.....
Tigers won't be bottom 4 ya nuffies.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

My first initial guess is:

1. Brisbane
2. Adelaide
3. Carlton
4. Collingwood
5. GWS
6. Geelong
7. Hawthorn
8. Gold Coast
——————————
9. Melbourne
10. Port Adelaide
11. Richmond
12. Fremantle
13. St Kilda
14. Essendon
15. North Melbourne
16. Western Bulldogs
17. Sydney
18. West Coast

It doesn’t obviously look this way now, but I’ve learnt my lesson. There are almost always shock fallers and risers, so the “safe” predictions are usually way off.

The fixture is a big part of this too, so we’ll see what happens there.
Loool.

Not bad, but not good either. My first one is usually the best one.

Adelaide, Sydney, Bulldogs, Richmond, and Port Adelaide were very off. Collingwood, Carlton, Melbourne, and Gold Coast were somewhat off.

The rest were within 4 spots.

FINALS WEEK 1:
SYD vs GWS
BL vs CARL
WB
vs HAW
PA vs GEE

SEMI FINALS:
SYD vs CARL
GEE vs WB

PRELIMINARY FINALS:
GWS vs WB
PA vs CARL

GRAND FINAL:
GWS vs CARL

2024 Premiers:
Carlton FC

There is absolutely no way that Carlton wins three in a row on the road in Brisbane, Sydney and Adelaide.

The Brisbane/Carlton game is the most lopsided of the four (in favour of Brisbane).

FINALS WEEK 1:
SYD vs GWS
BL vs CARL
WB
vs HAW
PA vs GEE

SEMI FINALS:
SYD vs CARL
GEE vs WB

PRELIMINARY FINALS:
GWS vs WB
PA vs CARL

GRAND FINAL:
GWS vs CARL

2024 Premiers:
Carlton FC
Hope springs eternal.

Hawthorn and Footscray/Western Bulldogs have met in 4 previous final series.

In each of those series a grand finalist has been involved.

1961 was the GF
1985 Hawthorn won both the qualifying and prelim on the way to losing the GF to Essendon
2008 Hawthorn won the qualifying final on the way to winning the GF over Geelong
2016 Western Bulldogs won the semi-final on the way to winning the GF over Sydney.

4 series for 4 grand finals and 3 premierships.

Whoever you pick just allow for the Elimination winner next Friday to make the GF

Hope springs eternal.

Hawthorn and Footscray/Western Bulldogs have met in 4 previous final series.

In each of those series a grand finalist has been involved.

1961 was the GF
1985 Hawthorn won both the qualifying and prelim on the way to losing the GF to Essendon
2008 Hawthorn won the qualifying final on the way to winning the GF over Geelong
2016 Western Bulldogs won the semi-final on the way to winning the GF over Sydney.

4 series for 4 grand finals and 3 premierships.

Whoever you pick just allow for the Elimination winner next Friday to make the GF
Looks like Hawthorn are doing most of the heavy lifting there though

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back