Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah that is bizarre, and incredibly pretentious, arrogant and insensitive of her.

Firstly - she doesn't know the circumstance around his passing. I'm sure it's very complicated, so for her to think she has a reason 3-4 days afterwards is very arrogant and insensitive.

Secondly, to insinuate that Perth has a toxic and drug culture as opposed to Sydney or Melbourne is ignorant and pretentious. Does she assume our whole squad is off the rails? And is she not aware of the issues Melbourne has been dealing with in the last 24 months.

The respectful thing for her to do, is to acknowledge the passing, and the man Cam was. Leave the rest of it alone. You can touch on the need to support players post their career. But that's it.
Bet she turned a blind eye when Dustin was up to all sorts in the heady days of Richmond's recent successes. Bunch of hypocrites

Just more pro-Vic bullshit from Caro. Reminds me when James Hird badly injured his face and some in Melbourne questioned whether Perth surgeons had sufficient expertise to operate. Like seriously they thought Perth was some backward third world hick town.
That was Brendan Gale, outgoing ceo of Richmond, heading to that bastion of head trauma surgeons Hobart.

Eh, local footy is on during Saturday arvos

Friday nights are easy to get to straight after work (if you work in the city)
As someone who has the luxury of getting on an empty bus to and from the game, getting packed like sardines in a train on Friday nights doesn’t really appeal to me.

Would love an away Friday night game for once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back