MRP / Trib. 2024 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Chook lotto
Lottery Lotto GIF

This guy came out today and publicly stated the umpiring has never been better. Tells you everything about whats wrong with the AFL. Between Dillon and Kane it's dumb and dumber.
You can thank Gil for paving the way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy came out today and publicly stated the umpiring has never been better. Tells you everything about whats wrong with the AFL. Between Dillon and Kane it's dumb and dumber.
Not looking good for the game is it...

Head in the sand, denial 'nothing to see here" type of stuff from Dillon and Kane.

Kane saying clubs were notified bout the draft rule changes on radio, failing to mention that they hadn't been told it could change this year...

They seem a bit arrogant and like they want to leave their mark on the game with quick changes, while denying any issues...thats not a good mix for leadership to have.

I think the ban will be upheld... not surprised 3.5 hours hasn't been long enough to work out how to justify it though. Can't think of a reason overturning the ban could take this long.

This is absurd. Christian and MRO. Shouldn't be here...
Didn't originally get made out that it was going to be a match review panel? Then the AFL did some cost cutting and picked Christian. What a ****ing joke.

The bar is so low even HBF and I can't fit under it...
At least the next time I go to a match in Victoria I'll be able to spot the two of you. Just look for two super short guys carrying milk crates with bruised foreheads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back