• Xavier Lindsay

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • Taj Hotton

Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Other

Votes: 8 7.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably not for us because of list spots but keen to watch Nathan Cooper and Riley Bice for Werribee today
Dom Brew who is another potentially for the rookie draft. Has torn it up this year. JJ Liston trophy winner. 27 though so you'd think it's now or never for him.

Also don't mind Garoni and Dalhaus, both can find the big sticks.

If you taking a pick to the draft, rather than using it for a trade, it really doesn't matter how far it's shuffled back, you still get the same eligible player

True if you are looking at purely eligible players but your draft pick can be misleading when looking at twomeys phantom form guide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you taking a pick to the draft, rather than using it for a trade, it really doesn't matter how far it's shuffled back, you still get the same eligible player
Agree unless someone slips through later for a bid and then 1 extra player gets snapped up that you can miss out on.

Would like someone to bid on Kako early & see ESS match with current#8 (though think they can trade picks in between to assist with points).

Early crack at a Phantom.

1. Brisbane: Will Ashcroft
2. Richmond: Sam Lalor
3. North: Harry Armstrong
4. W.Coast: Harvey Langford
5. Adelaide: Sid Draper
6. Melbourne: Murphy Reid
7. Richmond: Jagga Smith
8. StKilda: Finn O'Sullivan
9. Essendon: Josh Smillie
10. Port: Jobe Shanahan
11. G.Coast: Xavier Lindsay
12. Carlton: Tobie Travaglia

I have assumed a couple of trades but they don't affect things too much imo.

I would be fine with a handful of players bang in our range. Do like Travaglia for us though. And we have had a look at him.

Early crack at a Phantom.

1. Brisbane: Will Ashcroft
2. Richmond: Sam Lalor
3. North: Harry Armstrong
4. W.Coast: Harvey Langford
5. Adelaide: Sid Draper
6. Melbourne: Murphy Reid
7. Richmond: Jagga Smith
8. StKilda: Finn O'Sullivan
9. Essendon: Josh Smillie
10. Port: Jobe Shanahan
11. G.Coast: Xavier Lindsay
12. Carlton: Tobie Travaglia

I have assumed a couple of trades but they don't affect things too much imo.

I would be fine with a handful of players bang in our range. Do like Travaglia for us though. And we have had a look at him.
do we rate him though

Jacob Dawson for me from Southport. Played a great game.

I was reading the pre game team sheets and they referred to the Werribee full back as the best in the league, so go and get him to replace Durdin, if Kennedy is to depart, go and get the best midfielder from all the state leagues to fill the void whilst you hit the draft.

I haven’t watched much VFL but someone like Woodcock is really appealing, i remember seeing him play years ago and thought he showed a bit, but was later delisted, well he has made the VFL team of the year 3-4 years in a row, he can obviously play, he also finds a lot of the ball.

There would be heaps of players who could come in and do a better job than a few on every list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was reading the pre game team sheets and they referred to the Werribee full back as the best in the league, so go and get him to replace Durdin, if Kennedy is to depart, go and get the best midfielder from all the state leagues to fill the void whilst you hit the draft.

I haven’t watched much VFL but someone like Woodcock is really appealing, i remember seeing him play years ago and thought he showed a bit, but was later delisted, well he has made the VFL team of the year 3-4 years in a row, he can obviously play, he also finds a lot of the ball.

There would be heaps of players who could come in and do a better job than a few on every list.
Henderson, Bice, Riding, Jepson all looked good

Nathan Copper is the key defender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2024 National Draft

Back