NCAA 2024 - NCAA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

NCAA has just turned into the american epl where the big spenders (man city) pretty much winning every year.

NCAA has just turned into the american epl where the big spenders (man city) pretty much winning every year.
since NIL and transfer portal started the gap between the haves and have nots has been massive.

I just wish some of the Stanford grads with multi billion $ tech companies were interested in sports, or Phil Knight treated us 10% as well as he does Oregon

I hope the judge can deny it and make him pay based on future earnings via NIL. [not like Shilo is going to be a NFL player anyway]

American bankruptcy rules are just stupid
I believe bankruptcy law isnt so simple anywhere where you can avoid paying -- if you do have assets or people like him with NIL and other contracts.

I believe bankruptcy law isnt so simple anywhere where you can avoid paying -- if you do have assets or people like him with NIL and other contracts.
Too many people get those things put in others names.

As if someone who is in TV ads and stuff cant go on a payment plan. and the family is loaded.

If you claim bankruptcy you should go to jail. like 1 year for every million you owe. It would stop people doing it because they dont want to pay. and those who cant will still get off light.

Nepo babies and social media types will start to care about the people they hurt.

TV times announced for the first 3 weeks and priority games for some later weeks.

Week 2 Boise St @ Oregon is a Peacock exclusive game, Same with Washington State @ Washington in week 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

team america vomit GIF

I have seen a Cowboys one that is similar to that but not as big.

It must be nice to be able to blow the kind of money required for a man cave like that.

I'd have preferred for the 1st round to follow straight on from champ week but still Xmas / New Years is going to be loaded with meaningful games - can't complain that

They never will follow straight on because the players have exams at that time.

Really? I wouldn't have thought that would matter in the slightest 🤣, probably won't in a few years

While they are students it will matter despite what people in the media like Klatt and Pate try to say.

Remove this Banner Ad

NCAA 2024 - NCAA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back