NCAA 2024 - NCAA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I always recommend a Western School in a league with an ESPN contract.
Would be by far the easiest to watch.

So I would probably say someone like Arizona, Arizona State, Utah, BYU, Colorado etc.

Much easier to support a team who plays at noon on kayo than a team that plays at 3am on some illegal streaming service.
Big12 is ESPN and Fox..ESPN get top 4 picks and 12 of the top 20 games and the Big12 title.
But Fox still get a bunch of their stuff.

I guess with the Big10 now having extra teams and Fox getting pick 1 every weekend there is less chance Big Noon will be a Big12 game.

ESPN is keeping the big SEC game at 3.30 but even they will have some early games. And with all the UFC junk and baseball or whatever we are getting less games in the 7pm/8pm windows shown. But I guess Arizona/ASU/Utah will still get some 10pm games that we were still getting last year.

Sherrone Moore is apparently in the shit in regards to spy gate. Apparently the day all the stuff about Connor Stallions came out he deleted 52 text messages from him.

Sherrone Moore is apparently in the shit in regards to spy gate. Apparently the day all the stuff about Connor Stallions came out he deleted 52 text messages from him.

Everyone saw this coming. the old NCAA would strip them of wins and the national title. the new one im not sure it will be more then a bowl ban, couple of scholarships and some wins in a year they were shit anyway

The punishment depends on who you speak to. According to Josh Pate this morning, people connected to Michigan think it might be a 1 game suspension at worst but others not connected to Michigan think it could be harsher.

The punishment depends on who you speak to. According to Josh Pate this morning, people connected to Michigan think it might be a 1 game suspension at worst but others not connected to Michigan think it could be harsher.
Take the title away and every win over the past few seasons should be sufficient 😁

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take the title away and every win over the past few seasons should be sufficient 😁
Is kinda interesting that before Stallions was on the team Harbaugh was close to being fired then suddenly turned it around and was winning everything.

But also funny that Michigan paid for flights, accommodation and tickets for Stallions and co to scout teams like Georgia in 22 when they didn't make playoffs so those SEC and ACC schools were scouted for nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

NCAA 2024 - NCAA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back