NCAA 2024 - NCAA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember how FSU went quiet after it was said they might go to Saudi investors to buy out of the ACC then decided the blood money wasn't worth the backlash.

Well Sanders don't care.

Sooner the Sanders family goes away the better.
I guess the Saudis would like his kid that bashed the highschool security guard all those years ago and is claiming bankruptcy to avoid having to pay damages

Remember how FSU went quiet after it was said they might go to Saudi investors to buy out of the ACC then decided the blood money wasn't worth the backlash.

Well Sanders don't care.

Sooner the Sanders family goes away the better.
I guess the Saudis would like his kid that bashed the highschool security guard all those years ago and is claiming bankruptcy to avoid having to pay damages

Usually I don't really care about this stuff but this would truely ruin college football

Usually I don't really care about this stuff but this would truely ruin college football
Sanders is only there for himself and to boost his kids chances of making it to the NFL. But funny thing he might actually make it slimmer.

He talks shit but can't take it back, refuses to recruit just cries and has his kids beg for portal transfers. Right now they have 7 commits for next season. Which is ranked in the 80s. Did the same last year.

He is there for the lifestyle and himself. The whole family are fake campaigners.

Remove this Banner Ad

NCAA 2024 - NCAA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back