Georgia Southern @ Georgia Tech 10AM ACC Network
James Madison @ Charlotte 10AM ESPNU
New Mexico @ Arizona 12:30PM ESPN WatchEPSN Kayo

Monday, September 2

USC @ LSU 9:30AM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo

Tuesday, September 3

Boston College @ Florida State 9:30AM ESPN WatchESPN Kayo

• All times are in AEST
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, SEC and ACC Networks are on WatchESPN accessed via a Foxtel/Fetch login

Sunday, August 25
Montana State @ New Mexico 6AM FS1
SMU @ Nevada 10AM CBSSN

Friday, August 30
North Carolina @ Minnesota 10AM FOX
Coastal Carolina @ Jacksonville State 10AM CBSSN
Sacramento State @ San Jose State 12PM TruTV/Max

Saturday, August 31

FAU @ Michigan State 9AM BTN
Western Michigan @ Wisconsin 10AM BTN

Sunday, September 1

Penn St @ West Virginia 2AM FOX
Illinois State @ Iowa 2AM BTN
UConn @ Maryland 2AM FS1
Portland State @ Washington State 5AM CW
Akron @ Ohio State 5:30AM CBS
FIU @ Indiana 5:30AM BTN
UTEP @ Nebraska 5:30AM FOX
North Dakota @ Iowa State 5:30AM FS1
Miami [OH] @ Northwestern 5:30AM BTN
Idaho State @ Oregon State 8:30AM CW
UNLV @ Houston 9AM FS1
Idaho @ Oregon 9:30AM BTN
Fresno State @ Michigan 9:30AM NBC
ULCA @ Hawaii 9:30AM CBS
Texas A&M Commerce @ San Diego State 10AM TruTV/Max
Wyoming @ Arizona State 12:30PM FS1
Weber State @ Washington 1PM BTN

Bring this season on. I can't wait for this to get started.

Quite Excited to see Mizzou this season, very optimistic on their chances this season.

As long as Luther Burden doesn't get injured you should be in the mix for a playoff spot.

As long as Luther Burden doesn't get injured you should be in the mix for a playoff spot.
Brady Cook as well will be better another season in as QB, he has improved year on year.

We traded in some great linesmen too.

Aside from Clemson/Georgia ,Texas A&M/ND or LSU/USC I think one of the under the radar matches will be North Dakota State @ Colorado. Could end the Buffs season before it begins..

------
NDSU’s Record vs. FBS Opponents
The Bison, winners of nine FCS national championships since 2011, are 9-4 overall against FBS opponents.

Their six-game FBS winning streak was snapped in 2022, a 31-28 loss at Arizona. That was NDSU’s first FBS game in six years. The Bison’s success against the top level of Division 1 has resulted in a challenge in scheduling FBS teams.

This year’s NDSU-Colorado game was inked in 2016, a few months after the Bison won their fifth-straight FCS championship.

As an Oregon fan who use to watch either on Pac 12 Youtube/Kayo or ESPN+ (with the odd stream for Fox Games) is there any Big 10 fans out there with recommendations on best way to watch their team with almost all games likely to be exclusively on either the Big 10 network/Fox/Peacock etc and not broadcast in Aus?

My limited research tells me that a VPN subscription & then having to subscribe to the Big 10 network is the best way to go potentially?

As an Oregon fan who use to watch either on Pac 12 Youtube/Kayo or ESPN+ (with the odd stream for Fox Games) is there any Big 10 fans out there with recommendations on best way to watch their team with almost all games likely to be exclusively on either the Big 10 network/Fox/Peacock etc and not broadcast in Aus?

My limited research tells me that a VPN subscription & then having to subscribe to the Big 10 network is the best way to go potentially?
Previous years I was able to find live streams of games on YouTube (the free version). Towards the end of the season they were being taken down a bit more regularly

Even if you sub to the Big10 network. games live on Fox, NBC or CBS wont be live on there.

you are going to have to go with streams on buy youtube TV but thats over $100 a month

Its one of the many many negatives of the death of the Pac-12. the only positive was schools made a bit more money but now have to also spend like 20x on travel for all non revenue sports. but hey some arseh*le made a few $ out of killing it.

The slicing and dicing of TV money gets worse every few years and consumers end up paying for it.

Returns on investment go backwards but the $$$ go up with more competition who are keen to grab market share. Urgh.

It's got to the point where it's ruined college football (even though the schools and NCAA also massively contributes).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The non revenue sports are f**ked. you think someone who went to a former pac-12 school on a scholarship in an Olympic sport or soccer, volleyball, golf, baseball/softball or whatever want to fly cross country every other week?

also NIL is f**ked with how unregulated it is. Stanford softball lost its best player because some big12 school gave her a $1m+ NIL deal.

Oklahoma State players will have a QB code on the helmet this season that links to the schools NIL donation page.

Conference realignment also killed schedules. Texas dont need to schedule a Georgia or Alabama anymore its a conference game so they will just go G5/FCS schools again. Oregon dont need to schedule Ohio State or Michigan either.

and with the power 2 there is more risk in scheduling other power 2 schools because if they lose it hurts them, so lets just schedule someone we can beat by 30. yeah the SEC might move to a 9 game conference schedule and the Big10 is looking at moving to 10.

You'd love to see the CFP place some stronger criteria around how many conference games, fcs opponents can be scheduled a season, as conferences will just take the path of least resistance

You'd love to see the CFP place some stronger criteria around how many conference games, fcs opponents can be scheduled a season, as conferences will just take the path of least resistance
10+2 for SEC and Big10 with one being a FCS or G5 school the other being either G5 or power team.
9+3 for ACC/Big12 with the same FCS 1 game cap. G5 9+3 with the option of a 2nd FCS game but no more then 7 or 8 FCS schools in a 5 year span.

and the FCS games cant be in November. sick of teams having a FCS cupcake weekend before the big rivalry game in November.

Even if you sub to the Big10 network. games live on Fox, NBC or CBS wont be live on there.

you are going to have to go with streams on buy youtube TV but thats over $100 a month

Its one of the many many negatives of the death of the Pac-12. the only positive was schools made a bit more money but now have to also spend like 20x on travel for all non revenue sports. but hey some arseh*le made a few $ out of killing it.

Right, that makes sense.

By the looks of things, I can get a VPN & then get Youtube TV. Looks as though Youtube TV has plenty of NFL options and some VPN platforms are capable of hosting multiple streams and so potentially can look as splitting the cost.

Regardless, as you said it's a absolute nightmare. I'm sure that us fans over here in Australia we're front of mind but it certainly is a kick in the guts.

It's so bizarre not playing some of the games that are normally on the schedule. My support was built on games against key rivals - certainly so many memorable ones against Stanford. I've got no strong feelings towards Illinois coming into Autzen for a conference game

Right, that makes sense.

By the looks of things, I can get a VPN & then get Youtube TV. Looks as though Youtube TV has plenty of NFL options and some VPN platforms are capable of hosting multiple streams and so potentially can look as splitting the cost.

Regardless, as you said it's a absolute nightmare. I'm sure that us fans over here in Australia we're front of mind but it certainly is a kick in the guts.

It's so bizarre not playing some of the games that are normally on the schedule. My support was built on games against key rivals - certainly so many memorable ones against Stanford. I've got no strong feelings towards Illinois coming into Autzen for a conference game
Youtube TV is what i use for CFB/NFL. its expensive but reliable for the 5-6 months i use it. record the games that are on when im sleeping. Just cant be stuffed getting up for the 3AM starts if its not my team. and mulitview is amazing since ESPN killed goalline.

As a Stanford fan. i will also miss playing the Ducks, even if we have both killed each others seasons at times. I still think we will end up in the Big10 when the ACC falls apart.

Unless you watch a bunch of games and like switching between games, streams might be better because of the cost of youtubeTV. splitting with 1-2 isnt bad. I think there is a 3 stream limit unless you get the 4K pack thats like $15 a month extra but only gives you 1 extra stream. and Fox put the 4k feeds on the Foxsports app and ESPN only do 1 game most weeks in 4K, NBC only do ND games in 4k so its not worth the extra money

10+2 for SEC and Big10 with one being a FCS or G5 school the other being either G5 or power team.
9+3 for ACC/Big12 with the same FCS 1 game cap. G5 9+3 with the option of a 2nd FCS game but no more then 7 or 8 FCS schools in a 5 year span.

and the FCS games cant be in November. sick of teams having a FCS cupcake weekend before the big rivalry game in November.

9+3 is fine for the SEC. Having removed divisions the overall strength of the conference means no school in the SEC will agree to a 10+2 schedule and unfortunately what the SEC and Big 10 want they will get.

9+3 is fine for the SEC. Having removed divisions the overall strength of the conference means no school in the SEC will agree to a 10+2 schedule and unfortunately what the SEC and Big 10 want they will get.
SEC have been talking about a 9 game schedule since they added A&M and Mizzou. but never happens. one day it will and hopefully soon. When the Big10 move to 10 the SEC might feel pressure to match, to have the power 2 on the same level.

I don't think they will ever feel pressure to move. Unless they are flat out told by the CFP committee to do it I don't think they will.

Ross Dellinger said about a month ago that the SEC will be considering early next year whether to move to a 9+3 schedule from the 2026 season. With Oklahoma and Texas joining the conference you would have to think they will.

I don't think they will ever feel pressure to move. Unless they are flat out told by the CFP committee to do it I don't think they will.

Ross Dellinger said about a month ago that the SEC will be considering early next year whether to move to a 9+3 schedule from the 2026 season. With Oklahoma and Texas joining the conference you would have to think they will.
You know if the Big10 move to 10 games every seeding debate Big10 will use "well we play the extra conference game"

Sure the extra game was not cared about for the Pac-12 but when it has a Big10 voice behind it. It will have some force.

You know if the Big10 move to 10 games every seeding debate Big10 will use "well we play the extra conference game"

Sure the extra game was not cared about for the Pac-12 but when it has a Big10 voice behind it. It will have some force.

They can use the extra conference game argument but if it is something like Ohio State playing an extra game against Rutgers or Northwestern it hardly counts. That is why strength of schedule should matter so much more than the amount of conference games.

Remove this Banner Ad

NCAA 2024 - NCAA - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back