Georgia Southern @ Georgia Tech 10AM ACC Network
James Madison @ Charlotte 10AM ESPNU
New Mexico @ Arizona 12:30PM ESPN WatchEPSN Kayo

Monday, September 2

USC @ LSU 9:30AM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo

Tuesday, September 3

Boston College @ Florida State 9:30AM ESPN WatchESPN Kayo

• All times are in AEST
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, SEC and ACC Networks are on WatchESPN accessed via a Foxtel/Fetch login

based on how Pac teams in the Big10 have played. USC going to lose by 70.

But surely they cant do worse then last time they opened against a SEC team when they were all hype coming out and got smoked like 50-3 by Bama.

Let’s see how Texas go against Michigan.
Even on the road Texas should win by 2 scores. Michigan have lots to clean up after todays game, lots of undiscipline plays

Good to get the win. I knew when we were only a 2 TD favourite that the market had got the margin way off.

It took a half but our offence finally started to click. It might take a few weeks before we really see them explode with so many new guys but there is a stack of talent to watch. You could tell there was definite early season rust- particularly from Beck early in the game missing a couple of easy throws he would normally make. Hopefully they find some rhythm in the cupcake game next week against Tennessee Tech before we play Bama. The pick of the offence was Nate Frazier at RB. Kirby has already said Etienne will be RB1 when he comes back in but if Frazier keeps performing like that then he will give him a run for his money.

Coming into the season the biggest question was undoubtedly the D-Line and they delivered. The real test is going to come when we get to the month of hell when we play Texas, Tennessee, and Ole Miss with a cupcake game against Florida in the middle. If I am honest, the real concern for me is the secondary. Starks is great but we don't really have great corner play. Just like last year I feel we are extremely vulnerable on the outside- particularly deep against quick receivers. Our linebackers need to improve either their communication or their vision since there were a few occasions Clemson had guys open underneath and we got lucky that Klubnik is a crap QB and couldn't hit them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The SEC on CBS song just feels strange on a Big10 game

Not wrong. The great thing about CBS having the Big10 is that now those fans get to put up with Gary Danielson in commentary and us SEC folks are in the clear.

This is one of the things that brought down the PAC12, was cable providers not willing to pay to add it to their bundles.

The approach is identical to how they tried to influence networks.... Asking them to petition on their behalf.... Shockingly it didn't work
Pac-12 died from greed. ESPN offered just over $30m per school for the 10 still there 18 months ago and was a possibility to include pac-12 networks on the ESPN app.

All the schools who left will find out the struggles with non revenue sports over the next few years.

Bad leadership and greed killed the Pac. If they took that TV deal the remainder of the Big12 probably falls apart with the pac picking a few up to replace USC and UCLA.

Funny thing. PAC is the only FBS conference undefeated.

I don't like being an ACC school. And feel sad fir WSU and Oregon St being left behind and ACC, Big10 and Big12 not wanting anything to do with them.

Some executive at Fox is why Stanford is in the ACC. Big10 schools wanted us but Fox didn't want to pay. I guess that might change when the ACC falls apart and ND help us enter, but we need to get better on field for that the happen.

The last 2 games on the weekend are super interesting. Don't expect much from USC but wonder how LSU will look.

And FSU need to bounce back. Also BC are always capable of an upset. The Labor day Monday game FSU have made their own have been some fun games even if they have at times been messy

Second time I’ve watched Cam Ward and have to say he’s very cool and composed and think he may be one of the top QBs taken if he can continue to improve

Second time I’ve watched Cam Ward and have to say he’s very cool and composed and think he may be one of the top QBs taken if he can continue to improve
He looked good at times at Washington St the last couple of years.

He is a big reason why I think Miami can win the ACC. I don't rate FSU and Clemson's offence is shit. He is also a decent shot at the Heisman, IMO. Carson Beck is the favourite but won't put up the numbers other QBs will by playing in Georgia's offence.

He is a big reason why I think Miami can win the ACC. I don't rate FSU and Clemson's offence is shit. He is also a decent shot at the Heisman, IMO. Carson Beck is the favourite but won't put up the numbers other QBs will by playing in Georgia's offence.
Ewers and Dart are also up there. Gabriel played his way off the watch list today.
Zach Branch the USC WR is a watch. Could be a top WR

Remove this Banner Ad

NCAA 2024 - NCAA - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back