Georgia Southern @ Georgia Tech 10AM ACC Network
James Madison @ Charlotte 10AM ESPNU
New Mexico @ Arizona 12:30PM ESPN WatchEPSN Kayo

Monday, September 2

USC @ LSU 9:30AM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo

Tuesday, September 3

Boston College @ Florida State 9:30AM ESPN WatchESPN Kayo

• All times are in AEST
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, SEC and ACC Networks are on WatchESPN accessed via a Foxtel/Fetch login

Now that you mention it, I think ESPN Australia probably illegally air gambling advertising during NFL, NCAA and NBA broadcasts then
ESPN have an exception that they can air Australian gambling ads during live broadcasts any time of the of the day (which the likes of the FTA don't get) because that is virtually their entire product, just as channels like Racing.com are allowed to show inducement ads in states that usually don't allow it (such as NSW) because it exists only as a racing channel. I presume ESPN have some kind of carve out as it relates to overseas punting operators because it would be virtually impossible to screen them out given how integrated they are into US broadcasts now.

based on how Pac teams in the Big10 have played. USC going to lose by 70.

But surely they cant do worse then last time they opened against a SEC team when they were all hype coming out and got smoked like 50-3 by Bama.
I am still haunted by the crawling out of the tunnel like dogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He showed great composure during the press conference 🤣

Did he google "how to look mad" that fist thump on the desk is like what someone thinks a angry person acts.

Pac-12 died from greed. ESPN offered just over $30m per school for the 10 still there 18 months ago and was a possibility to include pac-12 networks on the ESPN app.

All the schools who left will find out the struggles with non revenue sports over the next few years.

Bad leadership and greed killed the Pac. If they took that TV deal the remainder of the Big12 probably falls apart with the pac picking a few up to replace USC and UCLA.

Funny thing. PAC is the only FBS conference undefeated.

I don't like being an ACC school. And feel sad fir WSU and Oregon St being left behind and ACC, Big10 and Big12 not wanting anything to do with them.

Some executive at Fox is why Stanford is in the ACC. Big10 schools wanted us but Fox didn't want to pay. I guess that might change when the ACC falls apart and ND help us enter, but we need to get better on field for that the happen.
Greed?
I dont know.
Pride I would argue with

If they didn't have stupid pride they could've taken Texas/Oklahoma/Oklahoma State/Colorado last time, but instead they had to backfill with Utah when the BigXII bent over backwards for Texas when the Pac-12 wouldn't.

Greed?
I dont know.
Pride I would argue with

If they didn't have stupid pride they could've taken Texas/Oklahoma/Oklahoma State/Colorado last time, but instead they had to backfill with Utah when the BigXII bent over backwards for Texas when the Pac-12 wouldn't.
We wanted Texas, Oklahoma, OK St. But Texas wouldn't give up the Longhorn network so the deal was never done. The whole idea was about the Pac-12 Network and having full ownership over the broadcasts.

If Larry Scott got the Pac-12 networks in more homes or sold it direct to consumer it would of helped. The networks being a failure in the end was self sabotage

The gambling interference on the broadcast is already out of control this season.

If they proceed with this mind-numbing bullshit, or even increase it for the NFL, ESPN are begging overseas governments like ours to regulate their broadcasts, because it's clearly outside of our gambling advertising laws.

The gambling interference on the broadcast is already out of control this season.

If they proceed with this mind-numbing bullshit, or even increase it for the NFL, ESPN are begging overseas governments like ours to regulate their broadcasts, because it's clearly outside of our gambling advertising laws.
Wait till you see what they have done to ESPNews. it has a 24/7 sidebar with rolling betting markets.

the Fox ticker has betting lines for upcoming games at times, i think ESPN do at times for NFL upcoming games.

It must be outside regulations since they use american betting markets and the -/+ and not $ odds.

Remove this Banner Ad

NCAA 2024 - NCAA - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back