UTSA @ Texas 9AM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo
Georgia @ Kentucky 9:30AM WatchESPN
New Mexico @ Auburn 9:30AM WatchESPN
Toledo @ Mississippi State 9:30AM ESPNU
Kent State @ Tennessee 9:45AM SEC Network
Maryland @ Virginia 10AM ACC Network
San Diego State @ Cal 12:30PM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo

• All times are in AEST
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, SEC and ACC Networks are on WatchESPN accessed via a Foxtel/Fetch login

Texas to number 1 this week? 👀

Just caught up on the game now. Enjoying watching college ball. Probably helps the team I’m watching is good.
Georgia will stay 1, but both Texas and Ohio St will pick up more #1 votes. both will get over 10.

Dawgs have alot of work to do on the bye week before they head to Tuscaloosa in 2 weeks.

If I was putting together a top 10 qb board for 2025 nfl draft I would leave him completely off it.
His talent isn’t that great to make up for his horrible attitude and character concerns. His so going to be Johnny Manziel a guy who is drafted high but gone from nfl in 2 years tops.

If I was putting together a top 10 qb board for 2025 nfl draft I would leave completely off it.
His talent isn’t that great to make up for his horrible attitude and character concerns. His so going to be Johnny Manziel a guy who is draft high but gone from nfl in 2 years tops.
That pick6 vs Nebraska last week showed he can't make NFL throws.

I said it lastweek. Colorado's O is just a showcase tape for Sanders and Hunter. They don't care about the team or wins just a highlight reel.

Also funny that the Buffs D got better when the "other" Sanders broke his arm and went off. Nepotism is hurting the team and it's Nepotism for the 4th favourite son when Sanders only has 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone see the Pittsburgh-West Virginia game? Really enjoyed that and thought the Pitt QB Holstein looks like a real pro prospect. He's only a redshirt Freshman so plenty of time to develop too.

Finally got around to watching our game. **** me that was a tough watch. Hopefully that is our annual shit the bed SEC road game out of the way. Offence couldn't move that ball but that is more to do with the O-Line not being able to give Beck time. Missing 3 starters off the line doesn't help. Beck is also just a bit off this season for whatever reason. I don't know if it is timing or he is just going through a bad patch but he needs to work on it during the bye.

The defence were shit. Couldn't tackle, couldn't stop the RB, and then couldn't get off the field because they kept on getting penalised on 3rd down. Thankfully Jaylon Walker was a man possessed otherwise we lose that game. It really showed how much depth we lack in our defensive front and how much we are missing Mykel Williams.

Thankfully we have a bye this week before taking on Bama so hopefully we get a few guys back from injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

NCAA 2024 - NCAA - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back