Stanford @ Clemson 9AM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo
Georgia @ Alabama 9:30AM ESPN WatchESPN Kayo
Middle Tennessee @ Memphis 9:30AM ESPNU
South Alabama @ LSU 9:45AM SEC Network
Florida State @ SMU 10AM ACC Network
Cincinnati @ Texas Tech 10AM WatchESPN
Arizona @ Utah 12:15PM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo

• All times are in AEST
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, SEC and ACC Networks are on WatchESPN accessed via a Foxtel/Fetch login
  • Notre Dame home games are live streamed for international fans on Fighting Irish TV

Looking at the VT/Miami post-game thread on Reddit there is not one person saying the refs got it right at the end. A number saying it was probably correct but there was no angle that showed indisputable evidence to overturn it.

Looking at the VT/Miami post-game thread on Reddit there is not one person saying the refs got it right at the end. A number saying it was probably correct but there was no angle that showed indisputable evidence to overturn it.
I feel like it should of been ruled incomplete live, but i can see how it was overturned.
I think they got the call right. The camera along the endzone at the uprights showed it move and roll around thats how Miami came out of the pile with the ball

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like it should of been ruled incomplete live, but i can see how it was overturned.
I think they got the call right. The camera along the endzone at the uprights showed it move and roll around thats how Miami came out of the pile with the ball

I haven't seen it but someone said it was complete and then the defender tried ripping it out when on the ground which is why the ball moved.

I understand the frustration with how long it took to make a decision, but feel it was incomplete.
Im not sure how it was ruled TD on the ground since it took like 10 sec before any call was made

Not quite Fail Mary but yeah.

That doesn't look clear to me. I'm inclined to think he is down and then it comes out unless he is laying on top of someone.
the miami guy came out of the pile and was at midfield before a call was made on the field so i think they were so unsure it made it easier to overturn.

Its not how replay should be used, but i dont think the refs knew so let the replay make a decision.
If there was called incomplete it would of been easy to backup with replay

Remove this Banner Ad

NCAA 2024 - NCAA - Week 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back