Clemson @ Florida State 10AM WatchESPN
James Madison @ UL Monroe 10AM ESPNU
Tennessee @ Arkansas 10:30AM WatchESPN
UCF @ Florida 10:45AM SEC Network
Duke @ Georgia Tech 11AM ACC Network
Kansas @ Arizona State 11AM WatchESPN
Miami @ Cal 1:30PM WatchESPN

• All times are in AEDT
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, SEC and ACC Networks are on WatchESPN accessed via a Foxtel/Fetch login
  • Notre Dame home games are live streamed for international fans on Fighting Irish TV

Woke up wanting to watch a reply of Mizzou game, but then accidentally saw the score. didn't bother
Saw that result and thought of you.
A&M have always been a bit schitzo, capable of a big scalp followed by some inexplicable capitulation soon after

I hope SEC Shorts is a hospital scene again and 100% based on Alabama, and then Tennessee is just a punchline at the end where they don't even bother to help as they try and resuscitate Alabama.

I wonder if the BigTen might turn around in a few years and go - sh*t - this cross country travel is leading to bad losses when teams cross the country, maybe we should boot usc/ucla/oregon/washington so we don't **** up our own season.

ranked teams that lost today to unranked teams
Alabama
Tennessee
Michigan
USC
Louisville

UNLV lost to unranked Syracuse yesterday

Cal up on Miami

and then Mizzou lost to #25 Texas A&M

ACC replay center making a buisness decision 2 weeks in a row ro save Miami. And first round playoff hopes

It was the right decision. I thought he was past the line of scrimmage in real time but his back foot was behind the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was the right decision. I thought he was past the line of scrimmage in real time but his back foot was behind the line.
It was about the targeting and then the linesmen in the endzone on the Miami game winning TD

Ah that. That is targeting all day and there needs to be an inquiry into why that was not called. I missed the lineman in the end zone though. Considering they always call it when a lineman is half a yard up field I can't believe they missed that.

Smaller schools like Cal always get the rough end of the pineapple in close games against the big schools from back East, just like the Kansas City Royals got hosed by replay to gift the Yankees a win earlier today when the winning runs scored after a baserunner was clearly out at 2nd and the call not overturned.

Remove this Banner Ad

NCAA 2024 - NCAA - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back