Florida @ Tennessee 10AM WatchESPN
North Texas @ FAU 10AM WatchESPN
Ole Miss @ LSU 10:30AM WatchESPN
Vanderbilt @ Kentucky 10:45AM SEC Network
Syracuse @ NC State 11AM ACC Network
Marshall @ Georgia Southern 11AM ESPNU
Kansas State @ Colorado 1:15PM WatchESPN [ESPN2 Kayo after baseball ~2PM]

• All times are in AEDT
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, SEC and ACC Networks are on WatchESPN accessed via a Foxtel/Fetch login
  • Notre Dame home games are live streamed for international fans on Fighting Irish TV

Nonsense mate.
After a regular Bears loss there are hundreds of Cheeseheads on every social I’m a member of gloating away even when they’ve lost themselves in games non relevant.
You’re probably unaware of the animosity because you don’t feel the hatred that exists back in the Midwest. It’s real.
Ive been to a bears/Packers game at soilder Field. But most packers fans are not that interested in the bears outside of bears weeks.
But I haven't been to a packers/bears game at Lambeau and haven't had a chance to go back to Lambeau in about 10 years.

Judging based on dickheads on social media is silly, every fan base is like that. I'm sure it happens with Vikings and Lions fans too from packers and bears fans. But those 2 teams are mostly irrelevant in the big picture.

I still feel most of the hate comes from the Chicago side outside of game weeks. I just don't feel like it's even a top 5 rivalry just because of how one sided it's been for over a generation.
It's not a saints/Falcons or 9ers/Raiders 9ers/Dallas, Eagles/Cowboys, Dallas/Success.

It's like the AFLs Collingwood/Carlton rivalry. If both teams are good it could once again fire up 50 weeks a year it's not the only thing on our mind.

The rivalry means more to the Bears fans because we have been so dominant the last 30 years. Not that Packers fans don't also feel it.

But if the Bears went 2-15 with the 2 wins over the Packers they would be happy, but if the Packers went 2-15 only beating the Bears it wouldn't be a success in the fans eyes.

But Packers fans are also friendly tailgating.

2 games I would never go to because of how violent the fans get are Falcons/Saints and 9ers/Raiders. Both those games have a chance to have more stabbings then points scored
They need to stop the 49ers / Raiders preseason games, they're just as bad with the crowd violence

They need to stop the 49ers / Raiders preseason games, they're just as bad with the crowd violence
I think that's why they keep them. Tickets sell so that's all that matters for the shield

Not bad if your by yourself. Car hire plus petrol and parking would cost a lot more than that.
Considering how much you have already paid for the ticket and accommodation in New Orleans yeah it's not so bad Considering the convenience

Remove this Banner Ad

NCAA 2024 - NCAA - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back