MONDAY, OCTOBER 7 @ 11:20 AM
Dallas at Pittsburgh LIVE

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 8 @ 11:15 AM
New Orleans at Kansas City LIVE

OPEN DATE:
Detroit, Los Angeles Chargers, Philadelphia, Tennessee

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10:20 AM ON 4/10: Tampa Bay at Atlanta
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 7/10: New York Jets vs Minnesota (London)
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 7/10: Buffalo at Houston
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 7/10: Indianapolis at Jacksonville

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 4.00 AM ON 7/10: Baltimore at Cincinnati
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 7.05 AM ON 7/10: Arizona at San Francisco
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 7.25 AM ON 7/10: Green Bay at Los Angeles Rams
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.20 AM ON 7/10: Dallas at Pittsburgh
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.15 AM ON 8/10: New Orleans at Kansas City

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 4:00 AM on 7/10: NFL RedZone

All Games live on TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
I reckon Steelers should start Kyle Allen until Wilson is healthy.

Offense with Fields is not confident being a predominantly pocket passer. He did for that one series after the head injury and you wonder why they dont focus on that.

Soon as Allen came in and on one play got the ball vertically to Freiermuth, Fields suddenly decided to be likewise. Arthur Smith babying Fields too much with a too cute short/horizontal offense. But he's still the same old Fields in the pocket it is clear.

I think Wilson is the go-to QB not Fields. Wilson has a career of throwing the ball around and deep. But till then give the start to Allen. This offense is an eyesore with Fields.

Offense with Fields is not confident being a predominantly pocket passer. He did for that one series after the head injury and you wonder why they dont focus on that.

Soon as Allen came in and on one play got the ball vertically to Freiermuth, Fields suddenly decided to be likewise. Arthur Smith babying Fields too much with a too cute short/horizontal offense. But he's still the same old Fields in the pocket it is clear.

I think Wilson is the go-to QB not Fields. Wilson has a career of throwing the ball around and deep. But till then give the start to Allen. This offense is an eyesore with Fields.
Russell Wilson might be the worst QB on the team. Sure fields hasn't been great but did everyone forget about Wilsons season last year and the past few

Russell Wilson might be the worst QB on the team. Sure fields hasn't been great but did everyone forget about Wilsons season last year and the past few
Wilson wasnt that bad on Denver 2023. Also, his dip in form in recent years could also be a motivation, especially in another new environment....like Baker Mayfields resurgence.

Fields is just not that good tbh. I had hopes. He's improved a little but he just doesnt have the confidence or vision to sling it around.

It's clear Caleb Williams was the right choice for the Bears, not Fields.

But until Wilson is healthy, I'd give Allen the start. But i dont know if Tomlin is brave enough?

How is it that the Jets have brought in a HOF QB and seem to have got worse? So much talent on offense yet it's our weakest unit, Hackett's playcalling is shambolic, only runs up the middle and teams just stack the box so Hall and Allen look bad but where are the designed runs? End arounds etc? Rodgers body language is horrible looks like he wants to be anywhere else - something has to give, whether that's Saleh, Hackett etc getting fired or what but it's not gonna last much longer.

Rodgers and Wilson just aren't connecting either so bringing in Adams would be a big win as you can tell Lazard is far more familiar with Rodgers and on the same page. Taking the heat off Wilson may allow him to get back into more of a groove but who knows...

How is it that the Jets have brought in a HOF QB and seem to have got worse? So much talent on offense yet it's our weakest unit, Hackett's playcalling is shambolic, only runs up the middle and teams just stack the box so Hall and Allen look bad but where are the designed runs? End arounds etc? Rodgers body language is horrible looks like he wants to be anywhere else - something has to give, whether that's Saleh, Hackett etc getting fired or what but it's not gonna last much longer.

Rodgers and Wilson just aren't connecting either so bringing in Adams would be a big win as you can tell Lazard is far more familiar with Rodgers and on the same page. Taking the heat off Wilson may allow him to get back into more of a groove but who knows...
Rodgers was ****ing terrible in this game. Really really bad. Not sure Adams makes much of a difference, going "all in" with this team this year seems pretty pointless. Should have got a new coaching staff in the offseason.

Some times I feel sorry for Arthur Smith. Ryan Tannehill and a completely washed Matt Ryan are the best QB's he's ever had to work with.

That's ****ing grim.

Rodgers was ****ing terrible in this game. Really really bad. Not sure Adams makes much of a difference, going "all in" with this team this year seems pretty pointless. Should have got a new coaching staff in the offseason.
You could see it coming with not fixing the OL and keeping much of the coaching staff. The longer they delay the changes at coaching the more combustible the team becomes. The defense will start to get pissy at the offence, Rodgers will start taking shots at the WRs and coaches in the press conference.

Some teams are just cursed until they clean house top down. That means Woody Johnson.

A trade for Adams won't fix the issues. It just shifts the power even more to Rodgers. We let that happen his last few years and it blew up on us.

I'm not sure anyone in the FO or coaching rooms should last the season. The Reddick trade is just another example of how poorly run they are.

The Bills coughed up 2 games in the last week with bad coaching and the Jets still haven't gained on them. And now the Dolphins are tied with them for 2nd in the division

Some times I feel sorry for Arthur Smith. Ryan Tannehill and a completely washed Matt Ryan are the best QB's he's ever had to work with.

That's ****ing grim.
He should of asked his billionaire daddy to buy him better tutors to him a better coach.

When your plan is to use your best players as decoys or blockers you are not smart. And don't deserve sympathy for being called shit.

You could see it coming with not fixing the OL and keeping much of the coaching staff. The longer they delay the changes at coaching the more combustible the team becomes. The defense will start to get pissy at the offence, Rodgers will start taking shots at the WRs and coaches in the press conference.

Some teams are just cursed until they clean house top down. That means Woody Johnson.

A trade for Adams won't fix the issues. It just shifts the power even more to Rodgers. We let that happen his last few years and it blew up on us.

I'm not sure anyone in the FO or coaching rooms should last the season. The Reddick trade is just another example of how poorly run they are.

The Bills coughed up 2 games in the last week with bad coaching and the Jets still haven't gained on them. And now the Dolphins are tied with them for 2nd in the division
They did address the oline, in free agency and the first round of the draft. So you can't even give them that excuse, it's all Rodgers and the coaching staff.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back