NFL 2024 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

refs will help cover up a few more to pull them over the line.

Bills are not good enough to play against the Jets and zebras
Give me a spell, Jets were robbed on a few calls today. Got a few lucky ones too but none worse than the PI where the ball was sailing 10 yards out of bounds. RTP is a garbage call and I thought we were extremely lucky when it was called but those get called every time these days, can't land on the QB with your full bodyweight anymore.

Braelon Allen's TD taken off the board and then we miss the FG 🤬

After the 1st FG miss we should've just gone for it on 4th. Bills missed a FG and XP too but seriously I felt like we threw that away, the multiple down field PI calls just soft as butter.

And another thing!!!

That BS PI call, if you look at it the receiver actually had a handful of the defenders jersey as well pulling him forward causing him to push into him. If anything it should've been a non call (both interfering with each other) or offensive PI.

Getting really sick of these flag fests, obviously more frustrating when watching the Jets but even neutral games get ruined with the amount of flags for nothing calls.

Ok rant over.

none of the refs who did the game should be employed tomorrow.

2 horrible RTP calls, some lots of defensive holding let go then randomly called. the tuck rule "review" that if given a legit review would of been ruled a fumble [like it was ruled a fumble recovered by the Bills let replay have a real look at it like all turnovers not a quick 10 sec look and then change and which then blocks any challenge]

The Bills did everything they could to lose it. and felt like the type of game they lose every year because they have a meltdown [like week 1 last season, or just about every MNF game the Bills seem to be on]

Its just the Jets are better at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

The Bills did everything they could to lose it. and felt like the type of game they lose every year because they have a meltdown [like week 1 last season, or just about every MNF game the Bills seem to be on]

Its just the Jets are better at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
If Breece Hall was able to convert one of the longish runs into a TD....

He was stopped inside the 10 (5?) twice just couldn't get that extra few yards. Then he was subbed off for Allen for 2 plays each time to catch his breath (I think anyway, I'm sure they would've preferred Hall out there).

I feel like the offense was a lot better today though, felt like we could actually move the ball instead of being stuck in treacle and Hall was back to good without being excellent. Still some work to do, if we can get Reddick on board and sign Adams the season isn't over yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rodgers evens said the RTP calls were BS.

His criticism included a roughing the passer foul called against Bills defensive end A.J. Epenesa, for a hit on Rodgers.

“It seemed a little ridiculous,” Rodgers said of the penalties generally. “Yeah, some of them seemed really bad. Including the roughing the passer on me. That’s not roughing the passer. Might as well play Sarcastaball if we’re gonna call those things. And I thought the one on [Jets defensive tackle Javon] Kinlaw was not roughing the passer, either.”

If Breece Hall was able to convert one of the longish runs into a TD....

He was stopped inside the 10 (5?) twice just couldn't get that extra few yards. Then he was subbed off for Allen for 2 plays each time to catch his breath (I think anyway, I'm sure they would've preferred Hall out there).

I feel like the offense was a lot better today though, felt like we could actually move the ball instead of being stuck in treacle and Hall was back to good without being excellent. Still some work to do, if we can get Reddick on board and sign Adams the season isn't over yet.
If the Bills were not so dumb the Jets dont get a TD at the end of the half. both sides can play if only.

Jets looked like the better team most of the night [which is more of a issue with the Bills looking like ass]
Jets are not a good football team, it will be a rough watch for both teams with it they review it tomorrow.

and Rodgers is averaging a career worst 1.8 TD to INT ratio.

Never mind that the ball was uncatchable, look at the receivers left hand with a fistful of jersey

That was uncatchable. but ive never seen PI called because the WR has a handful of jersey. but if that happens and the DB grabs the arm back its called a few times every week.

There was a 3rd and goal where the Jets DB was holding the jumper the whole way but wasnt called. But with how much DB's hold now you could go over ever game and find 30 missed calls, but the Jets DB's dont get as much slack because they are known grabbers

If the Bills were not so dumb the Jets dont get a TD at the end of the half. both sides can play if only.

Jets looked like the better team most of the night [which is more of a issue with the Bills looking like ass]
Jets are not a good football team, it will be a rough watch for both teams with it they review it tomorrow.

and Rodgers is averaging a career worst 1.8 TD to INT ratio.

Yes the offense has been putrid so far but there were signs of life in this game. Rodgers still trying to gel with the receivers, especially Wilson and Hall, still directing them onfield etc. Not saying we are a championship threat but I can see us in a wildcard spot.

That was uncatchable. but ive never seen PI called because the WR has a handful of jersey. but if that happens and the DB grabs the arm back its called a few times every week.

There was a 3rd and goal where the Jets DB was holding the jumper the whole way but wasnt called. But with how much DB's hold now you could go over ever game and find 30 missed calls, but the Jets DB's dont get as much slack because they are known grabbers
Yep the refs were shit both ways, becomes very frustrating to watch. Just trying to balance out some of the posts on here which made it sound like the Jets were getting a ride when really the bad calls were going both ways. I hate that RTP call though, what else can the defense do these days?

Of course and everyone can point to "if only's" that can change the course of the game, I get that. But seriously how does Hall not mow down the defender and score from here? Took the easy option and ran it out around the 5, feels like he's in self preservation mode at the moment looking for the big contract.

1728992956029.png

Yep the refs were shit both ways, becomes very frustrating to watch. Just trying to balance out some of the posts on here which made it sound like the Jets were getting a ride when really the bad calls were going both ways. I hate that RTP call though, what else can the defense do these days?
the Jets did get the rub. a RTP on 3rd down that would of otherwise been 4th and 15 at your own 34 and punting in a drive that would then lead to a FG [Should of been a TD if Hall was better] and the Tuck rule debacle that drive ended in a INT anyway.

the Bills bad RTP call would of been 3rd and 10 at the 20 and ended up only moving 12 yds including the penalty yds. [but also had the 3rd and goal PI that could of easily been called]

Also Kinlaw getting the 15yds for "improper conversation with a ref" there are only a few words he could of said and must of been crying all game for them to finally throw a flag with how every other player can get away with talking to refs in frustration.

Bills tried hard to lose that 2nd of half hail mary play was the worst defended play ive seen in forever. 2 man rush with 3 LB's covering space and stay still when WR's are 20yds past them and then DB's going for the INT. the Right side of the OL still gave up pressure if its a 4 or 5 man rush even with the RB blocking that throw never gets off.

Of course and everyone can point to "if only's" that can change the course of the game, I get that. But seriously how does Hall not mow down the defender and score from here? Took the easy option and ran it out around the 5, feels like he's in self preservation mode at the moment looking for the big contract.

View attachment 2143257
I cant buy into a what if play that never should of happened if the RTP was never called. that RTP will be one of the worst of the year its not a dodgy one we accept like Mahomes ones. even he wouldnt get that. it wasnt because it was Rodgers either, just flag happy refs with no sense on the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back