TUESDAY, OCTOBER 22 @ 11:15 AM
Baltimore at Tampa Bay LIVE

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 22 @ 12:00 PM
Los Angeles Chargers at Arizona LIVE

OPEN DATE:
Chicago, Dallas

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11:15 AM ON 18/10: Denver at New Orleans
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 21/10: New England vs Jacksonville (London) to be confirmed

LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 21/10: Detroit at Minnesota
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 21/10: Seattle at Atlanta

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 4.00 AM ON 21/10: to be confirmed
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 7.05 AM ON 21/10: to be confirmed
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 7.25 AM ON 21/10: Kansas City at San Francisco
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.20 AM ON 21/10: New York Jets at Pittsburgh
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.15 AM ON 22/10: Baltimore at Tampa Bay
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 12.00 PM ON 22/10: Los Angeles Chargers at Arizona

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 4:00 AM on 21/10: NFL RedZone

All Games live on TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
Thats not the problem though, it's the Jets needing to pay the Eagles a 2nd for trading him to an NFC team that stops this trade. Lions won't be covering that cost. Reddick is so far behind the 8 ball with no camp, preseason or games that he might not even be an impact player this year. The Lions would probably take the chance for a 6th or something but the Jets aren't going to do that when the 3rd they gave up for Reddick becomes a 2nd.

They'll ship him to an AFC team for **** all to clear some cap space I'd say.
What a clause that is.

a 2-4 team going all in with a trade for a WR who is turning 32 in December and has cap hits of almost $40m the next 2 years. Its wild what GM Rodgers does. but also shows just how poorly the Jets are run

Who can I blame this week.....

I feel like he just said that to get the power to make the Adams trade. like Look i cant work with these WR's who cant run the right routes or dont understand my hand movement audibles that i never tell them what they are. Either they figure it out on their own or they are off my team.

Jets going all in at 2-4 after firing their coach, Reddick not getting a new deal and being traded when edge rusher is far more of a problem than WR, the WR they are trading for who comes massive cap hit.

This is some David Tepper level dysfunction from Jets Owner/GM/QB Aaron Rodgers.

After the game yesterday, dysfunction level was already pretty ****ing high.

Ravens? Texans? Bengals?
Texans dont need him but Bengals and Ravens, yep. Could see it. Colts really could use an edge rusher but not sure he fits the timeline with them.

After the game yesterday, dysfunction level was already pretty ****ing high.
When have the Jets not been dysfunctional?

As long as Woody owns them its what karma gives you. like Washington with Snyder

a 2-4 team going all in with a trade for a WR who is turning 32 in December and has cap hits of almost $40m the next 2 years. Its wild what GM Rodgers does. but also shows just how poorly the Jets are run
How is it all in? Restructured this year, next 2 years are both not guaranteed, it's likely gonna be for a 3rd round pick and if it is a 2nd it means he plays lights out for us.

He's also one of the top 10 receivers in the league, I don't know the last time the Jets had a receiver of his calibre. It also frees up Wilson so he's not being double teamed. It's a great move by the Jets I think, it wasn't worth continuing with how things are as it's clearly not working. Adams, Wilson, Hall and Allen is a decent group of offensive weapons to work with. Yes our O-line is still a problem but it would have been regardless of whether we traded that 3rd round pick or not.

How is it all in? Restructured this year, next 2 years are both not guaranteed, it's likely gonna be for a 3rd round pick and if it is a 2nd it means he plays lights out for us.

He's also one of the top 10 receivers in the league, I don't know the last time the Jets had a receiver of his calibre. It also frees up Wilson so he's not being double teamed. It's a great move by the Jets I think, it wasn't worth continuing with how things are as it's clearly not working. Adams, Wilson, Hall and Allen is a decent group of offensive weapons to work with. Yes our O-line is still a problem but it would have been regardless of whether we traded that 3rd round pick or not.
Its all in because now Rodgers has all the leverage, he runs the team now.

Jets are not a WR away from being a contender, now they will fall into the playoffs and lose week 1 or 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its all in because now Rodgers has all the leverage, he runs the team now.

Jets are not a WR away from being a contender, now they will fall into the playoffs and lose week 1 or 2.
Probably, but it still cost us nothing. I don't see how adding a very good player that makes the team better for relatively nothing is a bad move. And to be honest after following the Jets for 15 years, falling into the playoffs and losing week 1 or 2 would be a successful season.

Probably, but it still cost us nothing. I don't see how adding a very good player that makes the team better for relatively nothing is a bad move. And to be honest after following the Jets for 15 years, falling into the playoffs and losing week 1 or 2 would be a successful season.
Is a 3rd round pick 'nothing' purely because the Jets FO hasn't made a good 3rd round pick in 10+ years?

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back