NFL 2024 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

2 weeks in a row Arizona win with a FG when down and playing for the FG by running short or taking knees late.

That's just playing with fire with how Kickers have been this season. I dont care if its a 30yd FG. I've seen them missed or bad snaps/holds

Good start Bills very good Allen playing very well our receivers like Coleman dropped one would have been less C/ATT failed but all good. Didn’t wake up at 4 to see Jags and Packers saw the last 5 minutes when Love was subbed out of game and how they won off that FG.

Plenty of Highlights OF CINEMA GAMES to watch for me especially TUA Returning for DOLPHINS.

CMON BILLS 💙🤍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burn it all to the ****ing ground
Jets are not smart enough to do that. They should sell before the deadline but given they made the Adams trade I doubt they will admit defeat that fast.

Jets are not smart enough to do that. Woody should sell before the deadline but given they made the Adams trade I doubt they will admit defeat that fast.

That's how I read that

Bears offence coaches are so shit throwing behind the line on 4th and inches and don’t get it. Fire them all

Did anyone honestly think Jets were a Superbowl level team ?

Im all ready for Jameis Winstons winning spree myself. Boys heading for 3 wins in a row and providing some big LOLS around the world

I had them finishing 3rd in their division. Bills clearly better and thought dolphins were too.
Only people who thought jets were Super Bowl level team were deluded jets fans and rodgers.

Bears offence coaches are so shit throwing behind the line on 4th and inches and don’t get it. Fire them all

Never understand why you would give away yards when the defense is hanging on by their fingernails defending less than a yard.

But then again the NFL would be boring if coaching staffs didn't have egos.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back