NFL 2024 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm taking Brock Purdy for 275 yards and over with 2 passing tuddys no interceptions :oops:

SHOW A MASTERCLASS PURDY!

I'm taking Brock Purdy for 275 yards and over with 2 passing tuddys no interceptions :oops:

SHOW A MASTERCLASS PURDY!

Shanahan will probably play 4th dimension chess and get your bet home but in reality he should run it 50 times today.

Chicago got beat to a play they normally arse. When are defenses actually going to defend the Hail Mary properly.

No way they have time to throw that deep with just a 4 man no fuss pass rush.
Who leaves a player standing by themselves to go and contest in a pack of 10 blokes?

Braindead.

McCarthy runs the ball on 3rd and 5. Shanahan then runs the ball on 3rd and 10.

Millions of dollars available to coach NFL teams, apparently. Good gig.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Deebo always been this thicc? I swear he looks a good 10 pounds heavier than last yr. I think he normally catches that Purdy ball just before but this yr looks so unfit. Had to sit out the next play too, runs 1 crossing route, doesn't catch it, needs a rest.

Has Deebo always been this thicc? I swear he looks a good 10 pounds heavier than last yr. I think he normally catches that Purdy ball just before but this yr looks so unfit. Had to sit out the next play too, runs 1 crossing route, doesn't catch it, needs a rest.

Apparently he came into camp as trim as he has ever been....clearly the team buffet agrees with him.

On that play being tackled before the ball arrived didn't help.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back