NFL 2024 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

You will see one of 2 things. Team rates him over this and gives him a fine/in game suspension or cut him if his talent isnt high enough, team has doesnt care and do nothing.

Should be cut tomorrow no one is worth that. Give me a lesser player who actually cares about the team and not some opposition fans when the opponent still has the ball and can win it. We will find a lot about Chicago in the fallout after this

Should be cut tomorrow no one is worth that. Give me a lesser player who actually cares about the team and not some opposition fans when the opponent still has the ball and can win it. We will find a lot about Chicago in the fallout after this
I agree. team isnt that good anyway, take the hard stance. but feel they already have a dead man walking at HC so GM might have the final decision and will be does he play good enough to save me or if i cut him and he plays well for someone else im also fired.

Also had a couple of stupid holding penalties and a person foul penalty for stuff after a play finished. So basically just an ill disciplined boneheaded.

I agree. team isnt that good anyway, take the hard stance. but feel they already have a dead man walking at HC so GM might have the final decision and will be does he play good enough to save me or if i cut him and he plays well for someone else im also fired.

At a minimum shouldn't play next week period

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At a minimum shouldn't play next week period
Yep. but Arizona is a winnable game.

Whatever decision they make will show how the team is run.
Good teams have suspended players for less, bad teams ignore this stuff if they think it will hurt them on field which leads to more dysfunction/lack of accountability

Yep. but Arizona is a winnable game.

Whatever decision they make will show how the team is run.
Good teams have suspended players for less, bad teams ignore this stuff if they think it will hurt them on field which leads to more dysfunction/lack of accountability

Doesn't matter the team is bigger than a win or loss, and someone else can come in and do his job lets be real he's terrible at his role anyway lol

Doesn't matter the team is bigger than a win or loss, and someone else can come in and do his job lets be real he's terrible at his role anyway lol
Like i said. It will show if the bears are still a mess all about individuals saving their jobs or about the team

Like i said. It will show if the bears are still a mess all about individuals saving their jobs or about the team

100% mate, be interesting if this is their 'line in the sand' moment. They can too as it's not as if it's Caleb Williams or someone critical

100% mate, be interesting if this is their 'line in the sand' moment. They can too as it's not as if it's Caleb Williams or someone critical
He is apparently a starter. but not sure if he is good or not.

We suspended Ja for a game because he made himself a captain for a must win game last December

He is apparently a starter. but not sure if he is good or not.

We suspended Ja for a game because he made himself a captain for a must win game last December

Yep good sides prioritise culture and it is rewarded you let players get away with this stuff it goes badly

Who has been more of a disappointment. Jets or Bungles.

Both are all round bad teams, but i expected the Jets to be a playoff team this season. Bungles i didnt expect much but know way too many people buy into Burrow.

Who has been more of a disappointment. Jets or Bungles.

Both are all round bad teams, but i expected the Jets to be a playoff team this season. Bungles i didnt expect much but know way too many people buy into Burrow.

Bengals for me but it was half expected their defence was always poor, just thought their attack was going to cover it more than it wouldn't. Jets I didn't buy into the hype...you forget one thing....they are the Jets

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back