NFL 2024 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Feels like this will be the nail in Mike McCarthy's coaching coffin

But then again their owner and gm is not playing with the full deck upstairs these days it seems.

Dak is NOT him either..

On twitter watch for Stephen A Smith's next tweet :$

Even Smith has said he’s not gonna troll tonight.

But then again their owner and gm is not playing with the full deck upstairs these days it seems.

Dak is NOT him either..

Cowboys won't do anything while Jerry is there, he's as stubborn as a mule. Everyone knows the coach is putrid, everyone knows Dak is as overpaid as can be, yet they wouldn't go out and buy rubbing backs to have an ounce of a run game. It is a mess

So on 3rd and 10 in the first half you run the ball.

But on 3rd and 1, with a big lead, running the ball at will, you decide to…..pass?

Kyle Shanahan, offensive genius.

This shit is why we keep giving away second half leads. He can’t get out of his own way. It’s egocentric garbage.

Dak is NOT him either..

Na this will be the end for the OC. but in 2 weeks vs the eagles it might be the end for Mike if they lose tonight and next week vs the falcons then get pounded by the eagles.

Na this will be the end for the OC. but in 2 weeks vs the eagles it might be the end for Mike if they lose tonight and next week vs the falcons then get pounded by the eagles.

You have WAY more faith in Jerry making a change than I do

You have WAY more faith in Jerry making a change than I do
Well he cant fire the QB he just paid him so its going to be the coaching staff. but i doubt Jerry will make any move till December anyway. slim chance if they get embarrassed by the eagles but thats about it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well he cant fire the QB he just paid him so its going to be the coaching staff. but i doubt Jerry will make any move till December anyway. slim chance if they get embarrassed by the eagles but thats about it

I give it a zero chance lol

I give it a zero chance lol
it will happen. scapegoat. Wont let the heat go on his roster build it must be the coaching like the last 25 years, never Jerry's fault. always the coach he keeps years too long.

it will happen. scapegoat. Wont let the heat go on his roster build it must be the coaching like the last 25 years, never Jerry's fault. always the coach he keeps years too long.

Just can see the stubborn bloke not making a change at all

Just can see the stubborn bloke not making a change at all
He will because if he ignores it the spotlight goes on his mistakes. but not before everyone starts pointing blame at him and he makes a move in reaction to remove the heat from himself.

an NFL player being shot hasnt made any move on the gun control instead its about the comeback.

but i guess when there is a school mass shooting every other week and a mass shooting every day if not multiple per day its hard to ever see America get serious about gun control.

an NFL player being shot hasnt made any move on the gun control instead its about the comeback.

but i guess when there is a school mass shooting every other week and a mass shooting every day if not multiple per day its hard to ever see America get serious about gun control.

It beggars belief.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back