NFL 2024 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyle needs to channel his inner George Costanzo (or maybe he already has) and call the opposite of what his first instinct is. That 3rd down pass call (following the 2nd down 2nd and 1 run call) flipped the momentum.

1st down there and 49ers win by 20
And when he wants to get fired he’ll drag one of the Lombardi trophies around the Levi’s Stadium parking lot
Only for someone else to take the blame because they’re getting hired by another team

Kyle needs to channel his inner George Costanzo (or maybe he already has) and call the opposite of what his first instinct is. That 3rd down pass call (following the 2nd down 2nd and 1 run call) flipped the momentum.

1st down there and 49ers win by 20
If this is regular season Kyle. I can't wait to see how he tried to blow playoff games this season

Probably the best “Witching Hour” on Redzone I’ve seen for a while!

between around 3:15 ET to 4:20 ET, we had:

1. Jets go from 16-14 up to losing 25-22

2. Jags go from 17-13 up, to 27-17 down, to rescue and level 27-27, and then lose at the death 30-27 to the Pack.

3. Tampa come back from 31-17 with a safety and missed FG, and have a chance on the final play, unable to get over the line.

4. Cardinals come back from 27-18 to beat Miami 28-27 on the road, also at the death.

5. The 1-6 Browns hold their 20-17 lead over the all-conquering Ravens with a missed FG, then fall behind, then come back ahead with their back-up QB, then hold off the Ravens on the final drive.

6. Texans can’t score but manage to hold off the Colts to narrowly win.

Fun stuff!

You are assuming they make it right?
We'll miss if we don't improve, and got some tough games on the run home.

Would likely need to go 6-3 to be in for sure.

Bye week and time for a refresh and get healthy. Might be a late addition to the D or WR. Maybe hold on to some of these big leads late and sharpen the play calling.

But should we make it, wouldn't be surprised to make a run like 2019.

Cedric Tillman becoming the Browns main man wasn't on my bingo card for 2024. What an incredible two weeks out of absolutely nowhere:

Last 2 games: 21 targets, 15 catches, 170 yards, 2 TDs.
Previous 16 games: 43 targets, 21 catches, 190 yards, 0 TDs

Gives me Nico Collins vibes the way he plays and how hes come on out of nowhere.

Happy to see the Browns win for Jim Donavan.

Last edited:
We'll miss if we don't improve, and got some tough games on the run home.

Would likely need to go 6-3 to be in for sure.

Bye week and time for a refresh and get healthy. Might be a late addition to the D or WR. Maybe hold on to some of these big leads late and sharpen the play calling.

But should we make it, wouldn't be surprised to make a run like 2019.

What, and lose to the Chiefs in the SB?

Happy cards fan here, we already equalled our win total from last year. Will be very happy if Gannon can get this team to 9 or 10 wins with a young defense that lacks top end talent on all levels ( aside from buda) .

On a side note, I think this is the last year of Zac Taylor in cinci.

Happy cards fan here, we already equalled our win total from last year. Will be very happy if Gannon can get this team to 9 or 10 wins with a young defense that lacks top end talent on all levels ( aside from buda) .
I was impressed with them when they lost to Buffalo but played them hard and destroyed the Rams earlier in the season. Good win against the Niners and some indifferent performances in between that and this week but definitely on the right track and building something sustainable I think. They have been winning in different ways which is the sign of a good team imo.

I know it was only the Saints and everyone has been torching them but it was nice to see Herbert be allowed the throw the ball some more these past two weeks. Harbaugh and Roman loosing up a bit from the boring chicken shit football they were playing to start the season, giving teams more to think about.

I was impressed with them when they lost to Buffalo but played them hard and destroyed the Rams earlier in the season. Good win against the Niners and some indifferent performances in between that and this week but definitely on the right track and building something sustainable I think. They have been winning in different ways which is the sign of a good team imo.
We should have beaten the bills and had the lions on the ropes(which is a pretty big achievement considering the red hot form they are in) .

Look our defense will get picked apart by elite offenses when playing on the road, they just need to hold opposing offenses to somewhere between 25 and 30 points. As our offense is more than capable of scoring that on any given day. If I am not mistaken, we have one of the more efficient red zone offenses in the entire league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you just watched red zone you'd think Anthony Richardson was a talent, he can make some truly special throws. Yet he went 2/15 first half and 10/32 on the day. wtf, thats Tim Tebow like shit without the winning. Going at 44% completion percentage on the season. 🤮.. I've got a lot of faith in Steichen as a play caller and developer of QBs but this might be a bridge too far.

It brings me so much joy seeing Rodgers and his holier-than-thou attitude getting taken apart piece by piece with every loss. The fact that they cannot even replace their current coach with a legendary coach who is available makes the whole situation that much more funnier.

It brings me so much joy seeing Rodgers and his holier-than-thou attitude getting taken apart piece by piece with every loss. The fact that they cannot even replace their current coach with a legendary coach who is available makes the whole situation that much more funnier.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if they got Belichick, and he dumped them after only one day. Again.

If kirko chainz keeps playing like this , think penix jr's agent may start looking around.
Cant play the Bucs every week unfortunately. (but he does get to play the Saints and Panthers again so he should put up good numbers there). Bucs and Ravens defenses have been the worst for what should be expected of them this year imo. Todd Bowles should lose his job, being carried by the offense again.

Cant play the Bucs every week unfortunately. (but he does get to play the Saints and Panthers again so he should put up good numbers there). Bucs and Ravens defenses have been the worst for what should be expected of them this year imo. Todd Bowles should lose his job, being carried by the offense again.
Be that as it may, think the falcons front office/owner will be to enamoured with kirks performances (even if it comes against mediocre opponents) that they will probability ride it for this season and the next. Which doesn't look good penix because if he doesn't start until he turns 26, then it will potentially limit him to one massive contract in his career as opposed to 2 .

Be that as it may, think the falcons front office/owner will be to enamoured with kirks performances (even if it comes against mediocre opponents) that they will probability ride it for this season and the next. Which doesn't look good penix because if he doesn't start until he turns 26, then it will potentially limit him to one massive contract in his career as opposed to 2 .
Not saying he hasn't looked good coz he has, but I'm sure the plan was going to be for Penix to sit for two or three years regardless. Let's not forget Rodgers won the MVP the year Love was drafted too, a lot can change in 3 years.

Not saying he hasn't looked good coz he has, but I'm sure the plan was going to be for Penix to sit for two or three years regardless. Let's not forget Rodgers won the MVP the year Love was drafted too, a lot can change in 3 years.
The whole rookies must start is stupid. Most are not ready and can't call plays or read a defence entering the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back