NFL 2024 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Cedric Tillman becoming the Browns main man wasn't on my bingo card for 2024. What an incredible two weeks out of absolutely nowhere:

Last 2 games: 21 targets, 15 catches, 170 yards, 2 TDs.
Previous 16 games: 43 targets, 21 catches, 190 yards, 0 TDs

Gives me Nico Collins vibes the way he plays and how hes come on out of nowhere.

Happy to see the Browns win for Jim Donavan.
Sure I carried him in 1 or 2 fantasy teams for a season or 2. Not anymore sadly. Having a QB who can name a throw occasionally helps I guess

Sure I carried him in 1 or 2 fantasy teams for a season or 2. Not anymore sadly. Having a QB who can name a throw occasionally helps I guess
Yeah, I didnt mind him his draft year, thought he was better than his teammate at Tennessee Jaylin Hyatt. But I had him nowhere before last week, scooped him up in Empire but missed out on a couple of other claims in other leagues. Big body who makes it tough for DBs to break up passes on slants and he can run deep, the number of targets is what has me thinking that this could be real rather than just fools gold.

Be that as it may, think the falcons front office/owner will be to enamoured with kirks performances (even if it comes against mediocre opponents) that they will probability ride it for this season and the next. Which doesn't look good penix because if he doesn't start until he turns 26, then it will potentially limit him to one massive contract in his career as opposed to 2 .
Kirk Thuggins is guaranteed $90m in the first two years of his deal, he was always going to be there for at least that long

Tight ends make history on National Tight Ends Day

On this extra special day, the biggest (literally) receivers in the league combined for 177 receptions, the most by tight ends on any single day in NFL history.
Their 1,965 receiving yards finished as the second-most in a single day and the 16 combined receiving touchdowns cracked the top 10 (tied for eighth).

Holiday Founder George Kittle capped off the holiday with 128 yards and a touchdown, the eighth game in his career with at least 125 yards and a touchdown receiving -- breaking a tie with Rob Gronkowski for the second-most by a tight end all-time (and trailing Travis Kelce by one such game).

Bo Nix became the first Broncos rookie quarterback with three touchdown passes and no interceptions in a game since Hall of Famer John Elway in 1983 against the Colts.

Nix also joined Justin Herbert, Jalen Hurts and Cam Newton as the only rookies since 1990 with at least three touchdown passes, one rushing touchdown and no interceptions

Bo Nix became the first Broncos rookie quarterback with three touchdown passes and no interceptions in a game since Hall of Famer John Elway in 1983 against the Colts.

Nix also joined Justin Herbert, Jalen Hurts and Cam Newton as the only rookies since 1990 with at least three touchdown passes, one rushing touchdown and no interceptions

Brandon Perna is going to be insufferable this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love this sport. Today was absolutely exhausting, in the best way. I lost count of how many of those games hinged on the last play of the game.

The Bears were stiff, the Jets were heartbreaking... but what a devastating day if you're a Colts fan. Divisional rival, there's not a single fan who would've preferred Richardson to Flacco in that final drive, and he couldn't even get the Hail Mary off.

Our defense makes everyone look good (on track to give up the most points in a season in NFL history) Nix had all day to throw. Thought he was fine, nice TD pass up the seam to the TE in the second quarter but didn't really wow me.

Nix is far better than Bryce Young however. **** me he is so bad. Don't let the box score fool you, had 153 of his 220 yards when we were down 28-7 in essentially garbage time. Ran into sacks, inaccurate from clean pockets, ran OOB on third down 9 yards short of the first down with 53 seconds left before half time to stop the clock for the Broncos. I thought he was smart? Plays like a noodle arm rattled dumbass who was selected in the 7th round. Great trade!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back