NRL 2024 NRL Supercoach - ✨League Code: 958710 ✨

Remove this Banner Ad

I almost traded Haas in this week when TPJ got injured this week. Held off to loop Holmes vc score. Might've dodged a bullet

1722951130617.png
2 trades left.
one will be Tapine via TPJ or Katoa
the other will most likely be Gray to best option
looking at byes left, 4 chooks but can easily cover, no broncos, 2 cows (val will hurt), 2 tigers (need to cover galvin) and 1 warrior.
reckon I can avoid carnage

With Haas, Katoa & Young out, my depth is being tested. Luckily i have Iro/Cotter/Curran to fill in for those 3 and i still have a decent 17. No more injuries would be great though, given im out of trades

View attachment 2070627
think I'd rather change Cotter and Curran positions around. Curran won't be a 100% lock this week and at least Porter plays on the Sunday if needed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1357. Big thanks to my CTWs - Holmes, Young & Kiraz

Turbo captain was a good call. Was really firing before the Rabbitohs v Tiges match last night as Api and C.Walker combined for less than 70. Iro being out meant i copped my AE which was Curran (46).

Was a decent round all things considered. Not sure how many ill be fielding next round though!

1429 in the end

Felt like a right donkey 10pm fri night after taking the C off Teddy, lucky i went Val
To'o a big letdown and playing Brown over Galvin cost me a few too

Going to try and save my only trade this week and leave Cleary on the bench. I can cover that position with Brown but have no hooker playing this week. AE looks to be Hughes at this stage

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL 2024 NRL Supercoach - ✨League Code: 958710 ✨

Remove this Banner Ad

Back