NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently was seeing her two years ago on the side when she was 21. We are edging towards pedo status.

It's ****ed up, on both their parts imo but even so, at 21yo she is an adult & unless she has some behavioural issues or he had been grooming her well before then, well they probably deserve each other.

Apparently was seeing her two years ago on the side when she was 21. We are edging towards pedo status.
She's legal - good on him living his best life, though probably weird she is younger than his kids?

Nothing wrong with dating a younger woman, as long as she is an adult. Traditionally older men, married women in their 20’s.
You must not have daughter if you think this is fine. To me its ****ing sick.

Last edited:
She could be choosing better options. The last laugh will most likely be on him, as she will most likely cheat on him &/OR marry then divorce him for lots of cash….
Bill would cop a flogging if it was my kid but maybe that's the issue, she doesn't have a father around.

Bill would cop a flogging if it was my kid but maybe that's the issue, she doesn't have a father around.
Sure he would.

You can try and teach your daughter as much as you like, ultimately they become adults and do what they please.

Might be 'icky' but as long as no laws were broken and it's two consenting adults, who gives a shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That of course is an entirely different issue. Agree with beating the shit out of him if that's the case...
I am probably an over protective father, but my mind instantly goes to if he has no shame dating someone young enough to be his granddaughter publically what does he get up to privately. :cautiousv1:

Not quite

Buut I agree its weird as ****

But you know what is worse than overpaying a good young qb ? Not having one and trying to find one.
And you know what's worse than that? Paying a guy with durability issues big money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back