NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Kenny's new deal means the Packers and Love are close and just working out language in the deal, because they are not paying other players without knowing how much Love's deal will cost.

I admire that .. a true pro.
Reminds me of Juddy - remember an interview where he said he'd never eat things like cheese during his career.

The pure dedication over that length of time is incredible.

Reminds me of Juddy - remember an interview where he said he'd never eat things like cheese during his career.

Similar to LBJ, though in obviously different financial areas etc. reportedly spending in the realms of $1.5m and sometimes more a year on his body for quite a while now.

Given the longevity of what he is accomplishing, can't argue with the results if you've got it and want to maximise it.

Part probably because Juddy’s wife refuses to buy food!!

Part probably because Juddy’s wife refuses to buy food!!
Thats just the white line fever talking.

wish the campaigner backed up her word and pissed off out of Victoria a few years ago.

Ive drafted him and traded for him in numerous dynasty leagues this offseason thinking the NFL will be as soft on this sort of stuff as they always have been. 🎓

Doubt he gets off with nothing however, my guess is still 2-6 games.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive drafted him and traded for him in numerous dynasty this offseason thinking the NFL will be as soft on this sort of stuff as they always have been. 🎓

Doubt he gets off with nothing however, my guess is still 2-6 games.

5 games is the maximum I reckon he gets no way his suspended for superbowl rematch vs 49ers in week 7. (Chiefs on bye week 6)

5 games is the maximum I reckon he gets no way his suspended for superbowl rematch vs 49ers in week 7. (Chiefs on bye week 6)
The NFL rigs everything against the Niners!

free PR for the 31 other teams when it comes to talking to players.
"You dont want to go to the 9ers, they wont pay you and they will refuse to trade you"

also not good for the locker room, they see the 9ers playing hard ball.

They saw this coming in Feb and didnt even take a serious look at trades.

free PR for the 31 other teams when it comes to talking to players.
"You dont want to go to the 9ers, they wont pay you and they will refuse to trade you"

also not good for the locker room, they see the 9ers playing hard ball.

They saw this coming in Feb and didnt even take a serious look at trades.
I think the 49ers have the most top paid players by position.

Same approach with Deebo and Bosa, both holdouts. Eventually got sorted.

BA is trying to in force an increased offer, but he really doesn't have much leverage. He's trying but realistically he can play on his 5th year, be tagged and traded next year for similar trade value.

So unless he brings his number down or gets a fake $30m per year I don't think anything much happens soon.

I think the 49ers have the most top paid players by position.

Same approach with Deebo and Bosa, both holdouts. Eventually got sorted.

BA is trying to in force an increased offer, but he really doesn't have much leverage. He's trying but realistically he can play on his 5th year, be tagged and traded next year for similar trade value.

So unless he brings his number down or gets a fake $30m per year I don't think anything much happens soon.
Agents and GMs will use anything they can to smear another team. Which is why most teams move players before it gets to this point. When both sides make negotiations public through media both come out looking worse.

Everyone saw this coming months ago, but the 9ers were stubborn and have let it drag out. And also dropped his trade value in delaying.

Agents and GMs will use anything they can to smear another team. Which is why most teams move players before it gets to this point. When both sides make negotiations public through media both come out looking worse.

Everyone saw this coming months ago, but the 9ers were stubborn and have let it drag out. And also dropped his trade value in delaying.
I doubt it makes any difference to his trade value, or attracting talent.

No value in moving him now while you're chasing a Superbowl. You'd rather have his production next season and if you can't reach a deal then he can be moved then or we might move Deebo to pay him.

If the niners don't value him right now at St Brown money, but they want to keep him on his 5th year deal, then what else are they to do?

So wish this was true and not AI. Made me chuckle thou

Just read he fathered 3 kids to 3 different women within a 4 month period....that must be a record. Additionally read he has been engaged to the woman he just married recently for a few years, but somehow fathered 3 kids to different women. I guess she doesn't mind him getting it anywhere

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back