NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Got the flu this weekend so binge watched Receiver, a great way to pass some time in the offseason.

Adams was savage on Jimmy G 😂 but to be fair he got hit more in his half season with him than his entire career.

Loved following Amon-Ra St Brown and learning more of his story. He became one of my favourites after hard knocks, and some huge fantasy point return.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got the flu this weekend so binge watched Receiver, a great way to pass some time in the offseason.

Adams was savage on Jimmy G 😂 but to be fair he got hit more in his half season with him than his entire career.

Loved following Amon-Ra St Brown and learning more of his story. He became one of my favourites after hard knocks, and some huge fantasy point return.

3 episodes down, My main thought is these guys overrate themselves and get overpaid!

In terms of what they seem like as people (not that it really matters)

Adams and Samuel come off pretty well.

Brown, Kittle and Jefferson come off like flogs. but the worse is Browns dad.

I wonder if they had other people in it as well but some guys make the show because 2 of the teams go deep in the playoffs.

3 episodes down, My main thought is these guys overrate themselves and get overpaid!

In terms of what they seem like as people (not that it really matters)

Adams and Samuel come off pretty well.

Brown, Kittle and Jefferson come off like flogs. but the worse is Browns dad.

I wonder if they had other people in it as well but some guys make the show because 2 of the teams go deep in the playoffs.
Not sure about missing players, I was a little curious about some missing games though

Not sure about missing players, I was a little curious about some missing games though

Interesting pick up, but would he have really cared after winning another SB?

Maybe the Raiders winning just didn't fit the narrative they wanted from Adams season.

People like Addison shouldn't have a license.... thats what? Twice in a year hes done something ******ed behind the wheel? who knows how many other times hes done some stupid too and hasn't been caught

You would think these guys would learn from things like Ruggs killing someone, but no.
And his teammate losing his life at the hands of a drunk driver just last week. smh.

NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back