NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends how they use it.
Hopefully lifetime bans for idiots who throw trash at players and multi year bans for drunks getting into fights.

Can't act like a adult you don't deserve to go to games.

But Dallas won't do that. Otherwise by thanksgiving Jerryworld would look like the covid year with empty stands

Hopefully lifetime bans for idiots who throw trash at players and multi year bans for drunks getting into fights.

Can't act like a adult you don't deserve to go to games.

Yes, that's the right way to use it.

But scanning the crowd looking for the guy who hasn't paid his speeding ticket yet might not be.

Yes, that's the right way to use it.

But scanning the crowd looking for the guy who hasn't paid his speeding ticket yet might not be.
Don't give them ideas. If they can charge local cops to use it to sting people for parking tickets or speeding fines then they would if they get a cut.

Don't give them ideas. If they can charge local cops to use it to sting people for parking tickets or speeding fines then they would if they get a cut.

I'm actually expecting them to use it for that.

Australia not far behind with speed cameras now seeing if people have car insurance, but at least that's while people are actually on the road at the time and not sitting at the MCG.

I'm actually expecting them to use it for that.

Australia not far behind with speed cameras now seeing if people have car insurance, but at least that's while people are actually on the road at the time and not sitting at the MCG.
campaigners got me for speeding in a speed trap at the bottom of hill before another hill.

And got me again going 53 rolling into a roundabout on a road that goes from 100 to 60 then drops to 50 almost right away.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back