NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

So as a Niners fan, would you rather have traded Aiyuk during the draft and replaced him and still competed for a title this year or happy to not worry about this season, vets get another year older and find your new WR1 next year?
They couldn't get a first round pick before the draft so I have no issues with them holding off

The curve ball was Trent Williams holding out, that effectively has almost signed Aiyuk's fate. Can't blame Lynch for that.

If Aiyuk goes and then get a good player and a draft hand for him I'm not too bothered

They couldn't get a first round pick before the draft so I have no issues with them holding off

The curve ball was Trent Williams holding out, that effectively has almost signed Aiyuk's fate. Can't blame Lynch for that.

If Aiyuk goes and then get a good player and a draft hand for him I'm not too bothered
9ers are not getting a 1 now anyway. unless they send a day 2 pick with him.

Trade value is highest in March/april and the week of the trade deadline. otherwise the team giving up the player is taking unders because teams dont overpay for trades in August

9ers are not getting a 1 now anyway. unless they send a day 2 pick with him.

Trade value is highest in March/april and the week of the trade deadline. otherwise the team giving up the player is taking unders because teams dont overpay for trades in August
Yep and the leverage is all with Ayuik now, they lost trade leverage. Theyll be shipping him for unders in the end

There has been stuff broken by Rickey that there is absolutely no information about out there, plenty of times, hes making it out like hes Dov Klieman and just re-reporting news and making stuff up when that absolutely isnt the case. Hes got stuff wrong for sure but its definitely not 9/10 things turn out to be wrong, id say its more 3/10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There has been stuff broken by Rickey that there is absolutely no information about out there, plenty of times, hes making it out like hes Dov Klieman and just re-reporting news and making stuff up when that absolutely isnt the case. Hes got stuff wrong for sure but its definitely not 9/10 things turn out to be wrong, id say its more 3/10.
Yeah, I'm with you in praising Rickey. I can't wait for him to be right on this. In that Awful Announcing link another guy with Steelers sources (not comment king) confirms Steelers indeed will be team. Ayuik doesnt want to go to Pats or Browns, wants Commanders or Steelers and Niners just careful to not get fleeced by Omar Khan like he fleeced Bears for Fields

My thinking is Ricky is right that Steelers want aiyuk and are willing to trade for him and aiyuk would be willing to extended with Steelers. His information is likely coming from Steelers and not the 49ers.

The 49ers are only willing to trade him for right compensation and are fine if no trade happens and he plays out year for 49ers before they trade him next offseason.
And so far Steelers haven’t offered enough to get it done.

Suspension could happen. but there is 0 chance he serves any of the possible 6 months in prison. will just get a huge fine and keep doing it like all dumb ass kids do.

What happened with Rashee Rice's case btw?
Sounds like the NFL wont do anything till the court case is over which i think was delayed till next year. unless im misremembering the dates

Suspension could happen. but there is 0 chance he serves any of the possible 6 months in prison. will just get a huge fine and keep doing it like all dumb ass kids do.
And true. Look at Ruggs. He killed a person, horrifically, and he got a lenient sentence and is serving it inside the Warden's mansion, and will be out in a couple years. Disgraceful the doube standards.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back