NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Haason Reddick, who is holding out of training camp, informed the Jets on Monday that he wishes to be traded, Jordan Schultz of BleacherReport.com reports.

Reddick will almost certainly still want a new deal before suiting up, even if traded to another organization, which figures to complicate any trade negotiations. The 2017 first-round pick has one year remaining on his current deal, but he's declined to attend team activities with New York since joining the club via trade from the Eagles back in March. Reddick is coming off four straight seasons with double-digit sacks, and he was expected to be an integral part of the Jets' defensive front following the departure of Bryce Huff.

Both have no fans. Stafford's wife was buying tickets and telling others to stop selling to other fans because it was like a road game and the Rams had to use a silent count at times.rams had fans in St. Louis. La don't care about them. It was a fad for a few weeks when they were on the SB run.

They didn't show up to the coliseum and once SoFi new stadium gloss wore off they didn't care either.

Wasn't Stafford's wife scalping tix in Detroit at some stage too?

But she has been open about some strange decisions over her life

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Haason Reddick, who is holding out of training camp, informed the Jets on Monday that he wishes to be traded, Jordan Schultz of BleacherReport.com reports.

Reddick will almost certainly still want a new deal before suiting up, even if traded to another organization, which figures to complicate any trade negotiations. The 2017 first-round pick has one year remaining on his current deal, but he's declined to attend team activities with New York since joining the club via trade from the Eagles back in March. Reddick is coming off four straight seasons with double-digit sacks, and he was expected to be an integral part of the Jets' defensive front following the departure of Bryce Huff.
Panthers, get on the phone and right your wrongs. Would love him back.

Everyone knows what it would be like to be him, ****ing awesome. All the success/trophies, millions of millions of dollars. He can literally do whatever he wants to for the rest of his life.

Good for him, he worked hard and had the talent. I don't think anyone that bothers to tune in will be surprised about any of it though...

As for Reddick, it's hard to see him ever lining up for the Jets now.

What a cluster****.
Same old Jets. Joe Douglas trying to make it seem like Reddick went back on his word when what the Eagles did tells you all you need to know. If Reddick was happy playing on his current deal the Eagles would have never signed Huff and traded Reddick. Awful/lazy GM'ing.

Pretty bad GMing in the modern era if youre relying on word of mouth not contracts.
Absolutely this. This is business 101. Just an incredible amount of naivety for a GM of an NFL side.

yep found it

Still better than trying to make her now husband jealous by sleeping with his best mate I guess....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep found it

Still better than trying to make her now husband jealous by sleeping with his best mate I guess....
not just a teammate the ugliest ginger in the state of Georgia.

Nfl prediction comp, knuckleheads ...

The Brandon Ayiuk situation doesn't seem to be heading towards resolution anytime soon. He's saying he won't play on a 5th year option so it's trade me or pay me. After standing so hard on his business he's unlikely to sign a deal aligned to his value I'm the system.

Steelers might have a deal worked out with BA and a frame for a trade in place, but it's probably not enough for the 49ers to grab it without exploring other alternatives and working out alternative players we could grab with the trade bounty.

49ers might want to add more WR experience to the room as Kyle generally doesn't like playing rookies plus they've both had a few injuries.

BA may have overplayed his hand around turning down Cleveland (2nd 5th and Amari Cooper) and the Pats (2nd Bourne and Judon) who had better deals on the table to focus on the Steelers. Had they still been in contention it might have forced the Steelers to increase their trade offer. Plus if his primary reason is to get paid there's other teams keen.

So now we're in a spot where the 49ers don't have urgency and can wait and see. The Steelers feel they're the only bidder - so why pay more. BA trying to get paid or only the Steelers when the 49ers don't have to move him.

We could be here fora while....

Tbh tho Patriots are a long work in progress, after winning 6 super bowls they probably wont see one for decades. So no point going there if you wanna win a SB.

Same with Browns, an org still trying to figure out how to be consistently good.

Steelers have pedigree and better structure for winning.

Tbh tho Patriots are a long work in progress, after winning 6 super bowls they probably wont see one for decades. So no point going there if you wanna win a SB.

Same with Browns, an org still trying to figure out how to be consistently good.

Steelers still having pedigree is such a myth. Tomlin is the most over rated coach in the league. Most of his success is him taking over from a much better coach in Bill Cowher. With him having most of the team already assembled for his one super bowl win.
He has never had a losing season true but he also hasn't made the playoffs 7 times. Also he hasn't won a playoff game in 7 years.

And you say the Patriots are decades away from being in a super bowl but forgot its been 14 years since steelers have appeared in one.

Plus i don't believe in Deshaun Watson at all and i still think Steelers have weakest QBs in that division.

The Steelers aren't going to win it during Aiyuk's career

So hard to say.
If Joe Milton ends up long term starter, the Pats will be closer (QBs with first name Joe).

Ryans is also building a good new culture, and their offense isn't all that bad tbh. They'll be like the Texans 2023 in a year or two.

Browns have an excellent D, but Watson seems to have lost his mojo ever since the scandal.

Steelers have an excellent D and now have R.Wilson (a two-time SB player) with a point to prove. New OC. Consider Tomlin has taken his team to the playoffs recently with a mostly geriatric Roethlisberger and shithouse Pickett.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back